10.4 planning

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

10.4 planning

Adam D. Barratt
Hi folks,

I realise things are a little unusual right now, but it's about time
that we started looking at dates for 10.4.

I guess the biggest impact of current circumstances on the process is
likely to be around image testing, as there won't be a bunch of people
with local access to Steve's mirror.

I've listed some potential dates below; as usual, please indicate which
you would be available for.

- April 25th
- May 2nd
- May 9th

Thanks,

Adam

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 10.4 planning

Steve McIntyre
Hey Adam,

On Mon, Apr 06, 2020 at 12:16:05PM +0100, Adam Barratt wrote:
>
>I realise things are a little unusual right now, but it's about time
>that we started looking at dates for 10.4.
>
>I guess the biggest impact of current circumstances on the process is
>likely to be around image testing, as there won't be a bunch of people
>with local access to Steve's mirror.

Andy and I can work that out, it might just take a little longer on
the day.

>I've listed some potential dates below; as usual, please indicate which
>you would be available for.
>
>- April 25th
>- May 2nd
>- May 9th

All of those dates look fine for me, with my busy social calendar
atm. The first would have clashed with the Aberdeen miniconf, but
well...

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                [hidden email]
"We're the technical experts.  We were hired so that management could
 ignore our recommendations and tell us how to do our jobs."  -- Mike Andrews

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 10.4 planning

Cyril Brulebois-4
In reply to this post by Adam D. Barratt
Adam D. Barratt <[hidden email]> (2020-04-06):

> I realise things are a little unusual right now, but it's about time
> that we started looking at dates for 10.4.
>
> I guess the biggest impact of current circumstances on the process is
> likely to be around image testing, as there won't be a bunch of people
> with local access to Steve's mirror.
>
> I've listed some potential dates below; as usual, please indicate which
> you would be available for.
>
> - April 25th
> - May 2nd
> - May 9th
All those should be just fine for me, thanks for asking.


Cheers,
--
Cyril Brulebois ([hidden email])            <https://debamax.com/>
D-I release manager -- Release team member -- Freelance Consultant

signature.asc (849 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 10.4 planning

Laura Arjona Reina-4
In reply to this post by Adam D. Barratt
Hi all


El 6 de abril de 2020 13:16:05 CEST, "Adam D. Barratt" <[hidden email]> escribió:

>Hi folks,
>
>I realise things are a little unusual right now, but it's about time
>that we started looking at dates for 10.4.
>
>I guess the biggest impact of current circumstances on the process is
>likely to be around image testing, as there won't be a bunch of people
>with local access to Steve's mirror.
>
>I've listed some potential dates below; as usual, please indicate which
>you would be available for.
>
>- April 25th
>- May 2nd
>- May 9th
>

Any of those works for us (press/publicity/website).
Take care, stay safe,

--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona
Sent with K-9 mail