A solution for a wireless ISP

Omar-13
Hello all,
   I would like to ask if anyone has any suggestions, or solutions for
one of our problems.  We are a Wireless ISP provider, and we want to
provide a service that is based on amount of download for example
2GB/4GB/6GB.. etc..  and the customer buys a prepaid card for the
amount they want.  I was thinking that a freeradius/MySQL would be
efficient, but there might be better way or solution out there.  For
one thing this service will be run, from a dedicated server, as to be
separate from our monthly paying customers.  All suggestions are
welcome as this is just an idea at the moment.  Thank you all... Omar