* add a section to ctlseqs.ms discussing control sequences and
ECMA-48, to explain why C1 controls do not occur in the decoded
characters from UTF-8 byte streams (prompted by discussion with
* modify check for cursor-theme from patch #301 to also check if the
resource Xcursor.theme is set to a nonempty value before fallback
to xterm's own dummy theme (request by Robert Kloefkorn).
* explain in ctlseqs.ms that some keys which normally send
SS3-prefixes are changed to CSI-prefixes if key-modifiers are
passed as parameters (report by George Nachman).
* correct double-free of font information when multiple problems are
found, particularly for the wide fonts loaded via the -wc option
(report/testcase by Nelson Beebe).
* make configure option --enable-builtin-xpms actually work (report
by William Bulley).
* correct combination of -ls and -e options for utempter
configuration (Debian #794201).
* NetBSD build-fix for OPT_RENDERFONT versus OPT_SHIFT_FONTS (patch
by Matthew Green, forwarded by Thomas Klausner).
* fix a few minor bugs found with Coverity.
* update pixelvector handling (patch by Ross Combs):
+ split pixel-based and coord-based functions with common parts
factored out to a "raw" function
+ add a "step" variant which loads a single PV digit
* make the graphic dirty upon resize or clear, fixing some missing
refreshes (patch by Ross Combs)
* fixes scrolling to use user coordinates and move in the correct
direction (patch by Ross Combs)
* several fixes/improvements for ReGIS whitespace and page-handling
(patch by Ross Combs).