Advocacy for Arturo Borrero González

Vincent Cheng-2
Hello,

I advocate Arturo Borrero González to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Arturo Borrero González is Debian Maintainer.

Advocacy text:

I'd like to advocate Arturo for DD-ship, uploading. I've sponsored some of his packages (nftables, libnftnl, liquidprompt) on multiple occasions in the past. He's demonstrated that he is technically competent and his packaging is of high quality. I believe that Arturo has the necessary social and technical skills to be a DD and make a positive contribution to the project.

Vincent Cheng (via nm.debian.org)