An invitation for rugby coaches

Dan Cottrell
An invitation for rugby coaches

Skills, drills and coaching advice

Better Rugby Coaching

Hi Coach,

I'm Dan Cottrell, the editor of Better Rugby Coaching, a free newsletter dedicated to giving the very best advice on coaching rugby.

I understand how difficult it can be to keep up-to-date with the latest skills, drills and techniques for rugby.

Better Rugby Coaching is a twice-weekly newsletter that I email straight to your inbox.

Recent issues of Better Rugby Coaching have covered:

  • Know the role of your blindside winger
  • Fall the "correct" way for a speedy recovery
  • They key to a good training session
  • Master the kick–chase to win more tries
  • Avoid rugby players' worse fear – injury

If you want to make sure you get this information for free every Tuesday and Thursday then join Better Rugby Coaching here.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Within moments of joining, I'll send you these two free reports by email:

Free reports

#1: The Guide to Succesful Rugby Coaching

#2: Are You Making These Seven Rugby Coaching Mistakes?

Each of these reports contains practical guidance to help your rugby coaching.

Experience shows that most subscribers find they receive a drill or game they can put to use with their team straight away, you will too!

Click here to join the thousands of rugby coaches that have already benefitted from Better Rugby Coaching

For your peace of mind – If you don't like what I provide, you can opt–out any time.

I also promise that I will NEVER sell your email address or details to anyone else.

Just to remind you the service is completely FREE. I look forward to welcoming you as a subscriber.

Dan Cottrell,

Editor, Better Rugby Coaching.

P.S. If you think this service would be valuable to someone you know, please forward this email onto them.

Click here to join now.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A bit about me:

I am an RFU Level 3 Coach who lives and breathes rugby as a WRU Coach Educator, I'm also currently the head coach for Swansea Schools U15.

My love of the game started as a player for Bath and then Bristol.

Before I started writing my e-newsletter, I was head of rugby at Cranleigh School in Surrey with responsibility for 16 teams, and then a Skills Coach with the Young Ospreys in Wales. I was also Assistant Coach of the Welsh Women's National Team at the Women's Rugby World Cup in 2010.

I was inspired to become a coach during my playing career. At Bath my influence was the magnificent Jack Rowell before he went on to manage England. I was (and still am) one of many followers of the hugely talented Brian Ashton (later coach for Ireland and England).

At Bristol I was fortunate enough to be taught to kick by Dave Alred, who later became Jonny Wilkinson's kicking guru.

My goal now is to inspire others to take up or improve their rugby coaching.

Better Rugby Coaching, Meadow View, Tannery Lane, Bramley, Guildford, Surrey GU5 0AB, England.
Tel: +44 (0)1483 892894 / Email: [hidden email]
© 2015. Better Rugby Coaching

Don't want to receive these emails? Visit our site here.