Anyone familiar with Mirabox?

Dale Amon
I'm having some trouble getting into a Mirabox running Debian 7
mirabox-debian using minicom. I get all the boot output but it
is not accepting input.

It's not just echo because if that were so, typing root blindly
at the login prompt should cause something to happen.

I regularly use minicom via /dev/ttyUSB0 for other machines
and have no problems.

Anyone know if any special settings are needed in the minirc
file? Be happy to supply any more info. Also would be happy
to head for a debian mirabox discussion group if I could find one...

Re: Anyone familiar with Mirabox?

Dale Amon
On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 10:43:20AM -0700, Dale Amon wrote:

> I'm having some trouble getting into a Mirabox running Debian 7
> mirabox-debian using minicom. I get all the boot output but it
> is not accepting input.
>
> It's not just echo because if that were so, typing root blindly
> at the login prompt should cause something to happen.
>
> I regularly use minicom via /dev/ttyUSB0 for other machines
> and have no problems.
>
> Anyone know if any special settings are needed in the minirc
> file? Be happy to supply any more info. Also would be happy
> to head for a debian mirabox discussion group if I could find one...

Hate to answer my own question, but it turns out that it does
not like hardware flow control to be on.