Article inquiry on Debian.org

Sharon Kaplan
Hi team at Debian

How are you?

I came across your excellent site: http://debian.org

How much would it be for an article placement with a link in the main content area of the article going to a leading gaming/sports betting review site, taking into account the 3 points below:
  • We will get the content written. The content will be of high quality and will fit the topic/nature of your site.
  • The article is not marked as sponsored and will stay on the site permanently even if it rolls over into the archives.
  • We will pay you via Paypal once the article is live.
Please update me with a price for the article placement and will speak to the client ASAP.

Thanks so much.

Regards,

Sharon - Manager
DigitalContentZone