Avaya IP Office/Aura Users

kennedy.perez

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring verified contacts of Avaya IP Office/Aura Users?

Features:

•         85% on email, 90% on other Data. 100% opt-in to receive third party information.

•         Name, Title, Email, Phone Number, Company name, Web Address, Physical Address, SIC Code, Industry, Company Size (Employee and revenue).

•         Excel or CSV. Format for unlimited usage

Other lists you might be interested in:

Polycom
Nortel Networks
Aruba Networks
ShoreTel
Juniper Networks
AT&T
Citrix Systems
Lync Server
Cisco Systems
Riverbed
F5 Networks
Arista Networks
Brocade And Many More..
.

In addition if you could let me know your specific target audience, I shall get back with relevant details for your review.

Regards,

Kennedy Perez

Technology list consultant

Demand generation team

"We respect your privacy, if you do not wish to receive any further emails from our end please reply with a subject "Leave Out"

Other Services: MPO | Marketing Automation | Market research | Email appending | Email campaigning | SEO | 360 Degree profiling | Data Cleansing and De-duplication | etc