Avco Consultants List

Dinesh

Greetings!

I am Dinesh from AVCO Consulting, Inc., based at Worcester, MA. Attached is the list of available consultants with various skill set and their preferred locations. I would appreciate if you or someone you can recommend share the suitable requirements accordingly.

Please add me [hidden email] into your list and you can also reach me at 508-919-8032.

*“If you receive this message in error, please notify to me immediately and delete all copies of this message.”

Dinesh

Avco Consulting, Inc

38 Front St., Floor 4,

Worcester, MA , 01608,

508-919-8032

[hidden email]

Let’s connect on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/dineshanumula

Click Here To Unsubscribe.

Avcoconsulting1 powered by

Avco_Hotlis_1410201995533.xlsx (17K) Download Attachment