Birthday Calendar

Jyoti ranjan Routray
Hi

Please click (or copy and paste) the link below and enter your birthday into my calendar. It's quick, easy and you'll be helping me out:-).

 http://www.birthdayalarm.com/bd1/58368851a918346786b842044826c836123633d905

Jyoti ranjan

Re: Birthday Calendar

KS-8
Jyoti ranjan Routray wrote:
> Hi
>
> Please click (or copy and paste) the link below and enter your birthday into my calendar. It's quick, easy and you'll be helping me out:-).
>
>  http://www.birthdayalarm.com/bd1/58368851a918346786b842044826c836123633d905
>
> Jyoti ranjan

Wouldn't it be hard to send gifts if everyone signed up??

Be more careful when sending emails.