Broken Archive Link

Chapman, Bill [US] (MS)

I’m trying to search for an archived package at this URL but the link is broken:  https://historical.packages.debian.org/squeeze/

Can you tell me if this will be fixed or is off line permanently.

Thanks,

Bill Chapman

Re: Broken Archive Link /cgi-bin/dispatcher.fcgi/search was not found

Geert Stappers-2
On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 09:19:14PM +0000, Chapman, Bill [US] (MS) wrote:
> I'm trying to search for an archived package at this URL but the link
> is broken:  https://historical.packages.debian.org/squeeze/

The error seems to be

   Not Found

   The requested URL /cgi-bin/dispatcher.fcgi/squeeze/ was not found on this server.

   Apache Server at historical.packages.debian.org Port 443

> Can you tell me if this will be fixed or is off line permanently.

I personally can't. Is meanwhile at http://archive.debian.org/debian/pool/main/
the package you are looking for?

Groeten
Geert Stappers
--
Leven en laten leven

Re: Broken Archive Link

Paul Wise via nm
On Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 5:48 AM Bill Chapman wrote:

> I’m trying to search for an archived package at this URL but the link is broken:
> https://historical.packages.debian.org/squeeze/

This website has not yet been fully setup yet so it isn't surprising
that it is broken.

> Can you tell me if this will be fixed or is off line permanently.

It might be fixed eventually but I've no idea when.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise