Bug#524982: Integrate compatibility patches for Cisco VPN client DTLS

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Bug#524982: Integrate compatibility patches for Cisco VPN client DTLS

Ross Burton
Is there any progress on this?  I can confirm that the DTLS patch[1]
applies cleanly against the 0.9.8k package in sid at present and works
fine.

[1] http://cvs.openssl.org/chngview?cn=18037
--
Ross Burton                                 mail: [hidden email]
                                          jabber: [hidden email]
                                           www: http://burtonini.com

signature.asc (196 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Bug#524982: [Pkg-openssl-devel] Bug#524982: Integrate compatibility patches for Cisco VPN client DTLS

Kurt Roeckx
On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 05:10:51PM +0100, Ross Burton wrote:
> Is there any progress on this?  I can confirm that the DTLS patch[1]
> applies cleanly against the 0.9.8k package in sid at present and works
> fine.

I've first want to reorganize the openssl source package a little.
I hate my current workflow to apply patches.  I will try to make
an upload with those patches applied soon.


Kurt




--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [hidden email]
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Bug#524982: [Pkg-openssl-devel] Bug#524982: Integrate compatibility patches for Cisco VPN client DTLS

Marc A. Donges
On Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at 19:23:54 (+0200), Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> I've first want to reorganize the openssl source package a little.
> I hate my current workflow to apply patches.  I will try to make
> an upload with those patches applied soon.

Hi Kurt,

is there any progress?

0.9.8l is available upstream and contains all patches mentioned in this
bugreport, so a "simple" update to upstreams current version will
suffice.

Regards,
Marc

--
  _ _    Marc A. Donges                      +49 721 6904-2130
  'v'    Klosterweg 28 / E110
 /   \   76131 Karlsruhe
  W W



--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [hidden email]
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [hidden email]
Archive: http://lists.debian.org/20100215130922.GA26007@...

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Bug#524982: [Pkg-openssl-devel] Bug#524982: Bug#524982: Integrate compatibility patches for Cisco VPN client DTLS

Kurt Roeckx
On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 02:09:22PM +0100, Marc A. Donges wrote:

> On Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at 19:23:54 (+0200), Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> > I've first want to reorganize the openssl source package a little.
> > I hate my current workflow to apply patches.  I will try to make
> > an upload with those patches applied soon.
>
> Hi Kurt,
>
> is there any progress?
>
> 0.9.8l is available upstream and contains all patches mentioned in this
> bugreport, so a "simple" update to upstreams current version will
> suffice.

The version 0.9.8l had one 1 difference compared to 0.9.8k
and that's the patch for CVE-2009-4355 which got applied
in 0.9.8k-8.

So as far as I know upstream did not make a release with
those fixes yet.  I'll try to do an upload soon.


Kurt




--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [hidden email]
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [hidden email]
Archive: http://lists.debian.org/20100215172247.GA12683@...