Bug#562465: postr: diff for NMU version 0.12.3-1.1

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Bug#562465: postr: diff for NMU version 0.12.3-1.1

Sandro Tosi-4
tags 541589 + patch
tags 561316 + patch
thanks

Dear maintainer,

I've prepared an NMU for postr (versioned as 0.12.3-1.1) and
uploaded it to DELAYED/2.

Please also consider joining the PAPT [1] and maintain the package with us.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/PythonAppsPackagingTeam/

Regards.

postr-0.12.3-1.1-nmu.diff (2K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Bug#562465: Bug#561316: postr: diff for NMU version 0.12.3-1.1

Ross Burton
On Mon, 2010-01-11 at 23:30 +0100, Sandro Tosi wrote:

> tags 541589 + patch
> tags 561316 + patch
> thanks
>
> Dear maintainer,
>
> I've prepared an NMU for postr (versioned as 0.12.3-1.1) and
> uploaded it to DELAYED/2.
>
> Please also consider joining the PAPT [1] and maintain the package with us.
>
> [1] http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/PythonAppsPackagingTeam/

I was previously the upstream maintainer too but have passed that on to
someone else.  I'd welcome the PAPT taking over packaging entirely.

Ross
--
Ross Burton                                 mail: [hidden email]
                                          jabber: [hidden email]
                                           www: http://burtonini.com



--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [hidden email]
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Bug#562465: Bug#561316: postr: diff for NMU version 0.12.3-1.1

Sandro Tosi-4
Hi Ross,

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 09:10, Ross Burton <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-01-11 at 23:30 +0100, Sandro Tosi wrote:
>> Please also consider joining the PAPT [1] and maintain the package with us.
>>
>> [1] http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/PythonAppsPackagingTeam/
>
> I was previously the upstream maintainer too but have passed that on to
> someone else.  I'd welcome the PAPT taking over packaging entirely.

Thanks for your offer! I'm adding d-python in the loop, so that some
guys there might take over the package. You might also consider filing
a RFA bug, if you're no more interested in this package.

Cheers,
--
Sandro Tosi (aka morph, morpheus, matrixhasu)
My website: http://matrixhasu.altervista.org/
Me at Debian: http://wiki.debian.org/SandroTosi



--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [hidden email]
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [hidden email]