QDirStat is a graphical application to show where your disk space
has gone and to help you to clean it up.
This is a Qt-only port of the old Qt3/KDE3-based KDirStat,
now based on the latest Qt 5. It does not need any KDE libs
or infrastructure. It runs on every X11-based desktop on Linux,
BSD and other Unix-like systems.
QDirStat has a number of new features compared to KDirStat.
To name a few:
* Multi-selection in both the tree and the treemap.
* Unlimited number of user-defined cleanup actions.
* Properly show errors of cleanup actions (and their output, if desired).
* File categories (MIME types) and their treemap color are now configurable.
* Exclude rules for directories are easily configurable.
* Desktop-agnostic; no longer relies on KDE or any other specific desktop.
qdirstat is useful on its own and to visualize obnam backup stats.