Bug#900334: transition: gloox

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Bug#900334: transition: gloox

Vincent Cheng-2
Package: release.debian.org
User: [hidden email]
Usertags: transition
Severity: normal

Hi,

I'd like to request a transition slot for src:gloox. This is a
relatively small transition, with only 2 source packages affected
(tested builds against newer gloox, currently in experimental, results
are as follows):

0ad (build ok, needs binNMU)
uwsgi (build ok, needs binNMU)

Ben file:

(https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/auto-gloox.html is accurate)

Regards,
Vincent

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Bug#900334: transition: gloox

Emilio Pozuelo Monfort-4
On 29/05/18 10:49, Vincent Cheng wrote:

> Package: release.debian.org
> User: [hidden email]
> Usertags: transition
> Severity: normal
>
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to request a transition slot for src:gloox. This is a
> relatively small transition, with only 2 source packages affected
> (tested builds against newer gloox, currently in experimental, results
> are as follows):
>
> 0ad (build ok, needs binNMU)
> uwsgi (build ok, needs binNMU)

Let's wait for the curl transition to finish.

Cheers,
Emilio

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Bug#900334: transition: gloox

Emilio Pozuelo Monfort-4
Control: tags -1 confirmed

On 29/05/18 11:00, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort wrote:

> On 29/05/18 10:49, Vincent Cheng wrote:
>> Package: release.debian.org
>> User: [hidden email]
>> Usertags: transition
>> Severity: normal
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'd like to request a transition slot for src:gloox. This is a
>> relatively small transition, with only 2 source packages affected
>> (tested builds against newer gloox, currently in experimental, results
>> are as follows):
>>
>> 0ad (build ok, needs binNMU)
>> uwsgi (build ok, needs binNMU)
>
> Let's wait for the curl transition to finish.

curl has migrated to testing today. Go ahead.

Emilio

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Bug#900334: transition: gloox

Vincent Cheng-2
Hi Emilio,

On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 2:41 PM, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Control: tags -1 confirmed
>
> On 29/05/18 11:00, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort wrote:
>> On 29/05/18 10:49, Vincent Cheng wrote:
>>> Package: release.debian.org
>>> User: [hidden email]
>>> Usertags: transition
>>> Severity: normal
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'd like to request a transition slot for src:gloox. This is a
>>> relatively small transition, with only 2 source packages affected
>>> (tested builds against newer gloox, currently in experimental, results
>>> are as follows):
>>>
>>> 0ad (build ok, needs binNMU)
>>> uwsgi (build ok, needs binNMU)
>>
>> Let's wait for the curl transition to finish.
>
> curl has migrated to testing today. Go ahead.

I've uploaded gloox to sid and have confirmed that it's built on all
release archs. Please go ahead and schedule binNMUs, thanks!

Regards,
Vincent