* QA upload.
* debian/patches/23-GnomeUI-to-GTK3.patch: New; (attempt to) port to
GTK+ 3 (Closes: #886187). See the patch description for details.
* debian/patches/24-GConf-to-GSettings.patch: New; migrate from GConf to
GSettings (Closes: #886188).
* debian/patches/25-Disable-mpeg-plugin.patch: New; instead of shipping
an empty plugin, build the mpeg plugin conditionally if HAVE_LIBRTE is
defined. This library is not available in Debian.
* debian/patches/series: Update.
* debian/control (Build-Depends): Replace libgtk2.0-dev with
libgtk-3-dev. Remove libglade2-dev, libgnomeui-dev and libgconf2-dev.
(Recommends): Add gconf2 for the sake of data migration.
(Vcs-Git, Vcs-Browser): Remove; repository no longer available.
(Standards-Version): Bump to 4.2.1; no changes required.
* debian/rules: Define hurd-specific CPPFLAGS; yet another attempt to
fix FTBFS on GNU/Hurd.
(override_dh_auto_configure): Override AC_PATH_PROG test for
consolehelper so that --enable-pam actually works. Drop
--disable-schemas-install and --with-gconf-schema-file-dir.
(override_dh_auto_install): Move zapping_setup_fb to /usr/bin.
(override_dh_fixperms): Remove, no longer necessary.
* debian/lintian-overrides: Delete as it is unused now.
* debian/links: Delete, no longer needed.
* debian/copyright: Use https for Format URL. Bump copyright years.