Bug#912979: marked as done (RFS: xplanet/1.3.0-5.1 [LowNMU])
Your message dated Thu, 8 Nov 2018 17:35:33 +0100
with message-id <[hidden email]>
and subject line Re: Bug#912979: RFS: xplanet/1.3.0-5.1 [LowNMU]
has caused the Debian Bug report #912979,
regarding RFS: xplanet/1.3.0-5.1 [LowNMU]
to be marked as done.
This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.
(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this
message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system
misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact [hidden email] immediately.)
* Non-maintainer upload.
- Build-Depend on dh-autoreconf instead autotools-dev.
- Add pkg-config to the Build-Depends list.
- Use pkg-config to detect FreeType 2, as freetype-config is not installed
in FreeType 2.9.1 or later (Closes: #892438).
- Call 'dh --with autoreconf' instead of 'dh --with autotools-dev'.
- Install the source README file in /usr/share/doc/xplanet-images instead
of /usr/share/doc/xplanet-images/README (Closes: #835821).
Hugh McMaster On Mon, Nov 05, 2018 at 12:29:07PM +0000, Hugh McMaster wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the package xplanet.