Bug#915692: collectd - Recommends deprecated liblvm2app

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Bug#915692: collectd - Recommends deprecated liblvm2app

Bastian Blank
Package: colectd
Version: 5.8.1-1
Severity: serious

liblvm2app is deprecated and will be not longer shipped with Buster.
Please drop it's usage.

Further references are found here:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1489590
https://github.com/collectd/collectd/issues/2647

Bastian

-- System Information:
Debian Release: buster/sid
  APT prefers testing
  APT policy: (990, 'testing'), (500, 'unstable'), (500, 'stable'), (1, 'experimental')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)

Kernel: Linux 4.19.0-rc6-amd64 (SMP w/4 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=de_DE.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=de_DE.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8), LANGUAGE=de_DE.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash
Init: systemd (via /run/systemd/system)
LSM: AppArmor: enabled

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Bug#915692: debdiff for 915692, 915419

Luca Boccassi-3
Dear Maintainer,

In order to allow the DPDK 17.11 -> 18.11 transition to happen [1], I
intend to upload a source NMU fixing 915692 and 915419 (debdiff
attached) either at the end of this week or at the beginning of the
next to DELAYED/1.

I hope this does not cause any troubles, and please let me know if this
would be an issue, and/or if you prefer an alternative solution.

Thank you!

--
Kind regards,
Luca Boccassi

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=916351

collectd_5.8.1-1_5.8.1-1.1.debdiff (5K) Download Attachment
signature.asc (499 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Bug#915419: debdiff for 915692, 915419

Luca Boccassi-3
Control: tags -1 pending

On Wed, 19 Dec 2018 16:39:17 +0100 Luca Boccassi <[hidden email]>
wrote:
> Dear Maintainer,

> In order to allow the DPDK 17.11 -> 18.11 transition to happen [1], I
> intend to upload a source NMU fixing 915692 and 915419 (debdiff
> attached) either at the end of this week or at the beginning of the
> next to DELAYED/1.

> I hope this does not cause any troubles, and please let me know if
this
> would be an issue, and/or if you prefer an alternative solution.

> Thank you!

> -- 
> Kind regards,
> Luca Boccassi

> [1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=916351

Dear Maintainers,

I have uploaded the aforementioned NMU to DELAYED/2 to allow for the
DPDK transition to start on Monday. Please let me know if this is an
issue and would like me to cancel it.

Thanks!

--
Kind regards,
Luca Boccassi

signature.asc (499 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Bug#915419: debdiff for 915692, 915419

Luca Boccassi-3
On Sat, 2018-12-22 at 22:34 +0100, Luca Boccassi wrote:

> Control: tags -1 pending
>
> On Wed, 19 Dec 2018 16:39:17 +0100 Luca Boccassi <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > Dear Maintainer,
> >  
> > In order to allow the DPDK 17.11 -> 18.11 transition to happen [1],
> > I
> > intend to upload a source NMU fixing 915692 and 915419 (debdiff
> > attached) either at the end of this week or at the beginning of the
> > next to DELAYED/1.
> >  
> > I hope this does not cause any troubles, and please let me know if
>
> this
> > would be an issue, and/or if you prefer an alternative solution.
> >  
> > Thank you!
> >  
> > -- 
> > Kind regards,
> > Luca Boccassi
> >  
> > [1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=916351
>
> Dear Maintainers,
>
> I have uploaded the aforementioned NMU to DELAYED/2 to allow for the
> DPDK transition to start on Monday. Please let me know if this is an
> issue and would like me to cancel it.
>
> Thanks!
Hi,

Unfortunately a new version of mariadb was uploaded to unstable after
my last build test but before the upload got through DELAYED, so the
package does not build in unstable :-(

I have reported the issue with more details on the appropriate mariadb
bug [1]. I do not believe there is any action that should be taken on
collectd at the moment.

--
Kind regards,
Luca Boccassi

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=917075

signature.asc (499 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Bug#915419: debdiff for 915692, 915419

Luca Boccassi-3
On Tue, 2018-12-25 at 11:41 +0100, Luca Boccassi wrote:

> On Sat, 2018-12-22 at 22:34 +0100, Luca Boccassi wrote:
> > Control: tags -1 pending
> >
> > On Wed, 19 Dec 2018 16:39:17 +0100 Luca Boccassi <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> > > Dear Maintainer,
> > >  
> > > In order to allow the DPDK 17.11 -> 18.11 transition to happen
> > > [1],
> > > I
> > > intend to upload a source NMU fixing 915692 and 915419 (debdiff
> > > attached) either at the end of this week or at the beginning of
> > > the
> > > next to DELAYED/1.
> > >  
> > > I hope this does not cause any troubles, and please let me know
> > > if
> >
> > this
> > > would be an issue, and/or if you prefer an alternative solution.
> > >  
> > > Thank you!
> > >  
> > > -- 
> > > Kind regards,
> > > Luca Boccassi
> > >  
> > > [1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=916351
> >
> > Dear Maintainers,
> >
> > I have uploaded the aforementioned NMU to DELAYED/2 to allow for
> > the
> > DPDK transition to start on Monday. Please let me know if this is
> > an
> > issue and would like me to cancel it.
> >
> > Thanks!
>
> Hi,
>
> Unfortunately a new version of mariadb was uploaded to unstable after
> my last build test but before the upload got through DELAYED, so the
> package does not build in unstable :-(
>
> I have reported the issue with more details on the appropriate
> mariadb
> bug [1]. I do not believe there is any action that should be taken on
> collectd at the moment.
The above issue has been fixed in unstable, so I've uploaded another
NMU to fix 917202 to DELAYED/1.

--
Kind regards,
Luca Boccassi

signature.asc (499 bytes) Download Attachment