I have just finished preparing a new version of the apt-listbugs
package (0.1.27): it is ready to be uploaded to Debian sid.
Could someone please build the package from commit
[eb4d507254f84432405d36a8f563226a4f145522], and sponsor its upload
* fixed "New error message /etc/cron.daily/apt-listbugs: logname: no
login name": enhanced logic to better cope with cases where logname
(or whoami) is not able to determine the user login (or effective)
name (Closes: #917059)
* bumped Standards-Version to 4.3.0: no changes needed
* updated Spanish translation, thanks to Jonatan Porras!
* updated Swedish translation, thanks to Martin Bagge! (Closes: #918001)
* bumped debhelper compatibility version to 12 by using the new method
based on versioned build-dependency on debhelper-compat: no other
* updated Norwegian Bokmål translation, thanks to Hans Fredrik Nordhaug!
> Package: sponsorship-requests
> Severity: normal
> I have just finished preparing a new version of the apt-listbugs
> package (0.1.27): it is ready to be uploaded to Debian sid.
> Could someone please build the package from commit
> [eb4d507254f84432405d36a8f563226a4f145522], and sponsor its upload
> to unstable?
> [eb4d507254f84432405d36a8f563226a4f145522]: <https://salsa.debian.org/frx-guest/apt-listbugs/commit/eb4d507254f84432405d3 > 6a8f563226a4f145522>
On Mon, 14 Jan 2019 16:42:28 +0000 Dmitry Bogatov wrote:
Thank you so much, again!
> Still no dep5?
Unfortunately no... sorry.
I still have to find the time to tidy up the test suite a bit and then
I want to switch to the machine readable debian/copyright format.
http://www.inventati.org/frx/ There's not a second to spare! To the laboratory!
..................................................... Francesco Poli .
GnuPG key fpr == CA01 1147 9CD2 EFDF FB82 3925 3E1C 27E1 1F69 BFFE