Similar to what I have replied for Bug #923769, this is a new upstream
bug fix minor point release, and here are some details.
1. Rebase 2332-OpenZFS-8898-creating-fs-with-checksum-skein-on-the-.patch
A simple patch rebase.
2. Remove linux 4.20 and 5.0 compat fixes.
Included in upstream 0.7.13. See # in the following section.
3. Bump Standards-Version to 4.3.0 (no change).
4. Include new example scripts
Installs a new example file `etc/zfs/vdev_id.conf.scsi.example'
which is left out unintentionally in previous version.
5. https://github.com/zfsonlinux/zfs/commit/e3fb781c5fdaaba0ee788a1602490dc9e3a7c7d5 Auto load zfs kernel module when needed. Previous behavior is that,
be an active zpool to make systemd services to load the kernel
module at system
boot time, otherwise user must run modprobe themselves before using any
zfs/zpool command lines. Auto loading would improve user experience but
previously we are conservative.