User: [hidden email] Usertags: unblock
Please unblock package linux-base
Changes I think are important for the release:
1. Add a workaround for a bug/limitation in debconf that can make
kernel packages impossible to remove (#908001).
2. Take over manual page for kernel-img.conf from kernel-package,
which has been dropped from buster (#925415). Update the manual
page to cover the different types of kernel package.
3. Improve detection of containers, so we don't unnecessarily prompt
about removing the running kernel.
4. Fix typo in documentation (#876215).
5. Fix listing of installed kernels for architectures where the name
prefix has changed. This doesn't seem to affect any release
architectures. I added test cases so the change shouldn't cause
any regression for release architectures.