Owner: Ying-Chun Liu (PaulLiu) <[hidden email]>
* Package name : node-stealthy-require
Version : 1.1.1
Upstream Author : Nicolai Kamenzky (https://github.com/analog-nico)
* URL : https://github.com/analog-nico/stealthy-require#readme * License : ISC
Description : require something bypassing require cache.
This is probably the closest you can currently get to require something
in node.js with completely bypassing the require cache.
stealthy-require works like this:
* It clears the require cache.
* It calls a callback in which you require your module(s) without the cache
* It clears the cache again and restores its old state.
This package is a dependency of request-promise. And request-promise
is a dependency of telegram-bot-api.