Call for talk submissions

Arne Wichmann-7
Hi folks!

Going through the events pages I noticed that the last talk submitted to
[1] is from 2012. So I believe that the archive of Debian presentations has
been somewhat forgotten. If anybody of you has given a talk on a Debian
related theme - and you are comfortable sharing it - please link it on [1].

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/Presentations

cu

AW
--
[...] If you don't want to be restricted, don't agree to it. If you are
coerced, comply as much as you must to protect yourself, just don't support

Re: Call for talk submissions

Holger Levsen-2
Hi,

On Donnerstag, 29. Mai 2014, Arne Wichmann wrote:
> Going through the events pages I noticed that the last talk submitted to
> [1] is from 2012. So I believe that the archive of Debian presentations has
> been somewhat forgotten. If anybody of you has given a talk on a Debian
> related theme - and you are comfortable sharing it - please link it on [1].

is there a way to programmatically add whole events like DebConfs and mini
DebConfs?

cheers,
        Holger