Can someone recieve my email?

xiao zhili
I could not recieve it-_-

Re: Can someone recieve my email?

ze phyr
On 10:00 Sat 25 Feb 2006, xiao zhili wrote:

> I could not recieve it-_-
You can't see you message by default. Perhaps you can auto CC: one to
yourself?

--
regards
phyrster

Every person, all the events in your life are there because you have
drawn them there.  What you choose to do with them is up to you.
                -- Messiah's Handbook : Reminders for the Advanced Soul

Re: Can someone recieve my email?

Lish
I can see it,but usual i wont reply it successful so that it is a test
mail.

--
+===================================================================+
  ASCII ARTS

Re: Can someone recieve my email?

xiao zhili
can´╝îdont doubt about it

2006/2/26, Lish <[hidden email]>:

> I can see it,but usual i wont reply it successful so that it is a test
> mail.
> On Sat, Feb 25, 2006 at 10:00:23AM +0800, xiao zhili wrote:
> > I could not recieve it-_-
>
> --
>  ASCII ARTS
>           _o