Canonical Desktop Team is hiring (Remote)

Canonical Desktop Team is hiring (Remote)

Iain Lane-8
Hi there,

We're looking for someone to work on the Ubuntu desktop, including work
with our upstreams (primarily GNOME) and on the distribution itself.
Debian people might be interested in this opportunity.

There's more information and a link to the job advert in a blog post I
just made:

  https://blogs.gnome.org/laney/2019/07/02/canonicals-desktop-team-is-hiring/

Feel free to ask me any questions privately.

Iain Lane                                  [ [hidden email] ]
Debian Developer                                   [ [hidden email] ]
Ubuntu Developer                                   [ [hidden email] ]