Change Maintainer email for all Debian GNOME packages

Change Maintainer email for all Debian GNOME packages

Jeremy Bicha-5
According to the schedule [1], all Alioth emails will stop accepting
new mail February 1, less than 8 weeks from now.

Since we already have a lists.debian.org email address, I propose we
switch the Maintainer email address for the Debian GNOME packages from
[hidden email] to
[hidden email].

For many packages, we can make this change when we change the Vcs
fields to git, hopefully this month or next.

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/Alioth#News

Thanks,
Jeremy Bicha

Re: Change Maintainer email for all Debian GNOME packages

Emilio Pozuelo Monfort-4
On 10/12/17 01:57, Jeremy Bicha wrote:
> According to the schedule [1], all Alioth emails will stop accepting
> new mail February 1, less than 8 weeks from now.

I thought there were plans to keep the lists working. Am I maybe misremembering?

Cheers,
Emilio