Changeing the print quality settings in the gnome print dialog

Changeing the print quality settings in the gnome print dialog

rob-60
Hi,

Can someone help me. I can't figure out how to change the print quality
settings in the gnome print dialogue box. I'm using an up to date
version of sid (gnome 2.12). The dialogue does have an 'add new
settings' option in the settings drop down list, but it is greyed out.
(a part from the fact I can't change the settings, printing seems to
work fine) (kernel 2.6.12 in case it's relevent)

Thanks for your help.

rob