Chemnitzer Linux-Tage 2020

Jan Dittberner-4
Hello,

the Chemnitzer Linux-Tage [1] will happen on the 14th and 15th of March
2020. The event will take place at the "Hörsaalgebäude" of the Technical
University Chemnitz.

I applied for a Debian booth and will do the booth organization this year.
Thanks to Jonas Genannt for doing the organizational work in the last two
years. I copied last year's Wiki page to a 2019 [2] version and will use
this Wiki to document the booth organization.

If you already know that you will come to Chemnitz and would like to
volunteer to help with the booth please let me know as soon as possible. The
organizers give free food and tickets for the social event on Saturday
evening to a *limited number* (max. 4) of booth helpers.

[1] https://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2020/en/programm
[2] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/de/2020/ChemnitzerLinuxTage

Best regards
Jan

--
Jan Dittberner - Debian Developer
GPG-key: 4096R/0xA73E0055558FB8DD 2009-05-10

Re: Chemnitzer Linux-Tage 2020 - booth confirmed

Jan Dittberner-4
On Thu, Jan 02, 2020 at 12:11:07PM +0100, Jan Dittberner wrote:
> the Chemnitzer Linux-Tage [1] will happen on the 14th and 15th of March
> 2020. The event will take place at the "Hörsaalgebäude" of the Technical
> University Chemnitz.
>
> I applied for a Debian booth and will do the booth organization this year.
> Thanks to Jonas Genannt for doing the organizational work in the last two
> years. I copied last year's Wiki page to a 2019 [2] version and will use
> this Wiki to document the booth organization.

Hello,

our booth has been confirmed today. We may have one free spot for another
volunteer who will get free food and social event ticket. If you like to
join Jan Wagner, Jonas Genannt and myself please contact me as soon as
possible. The deadline to name booth volunteers from the CLT organizers is
March 1st.

@Andi: has your talk been accepted?

> [1] https://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2020/en/programm
> [2] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/de/2020/ChemnitzerLinuxTage

Kind regards
Jan

--
Jan Dittberner - Debian Developer
GPG-key: 4096R/0xA73E0055558FB8DD 2009-05-10
         B2FF 1D95 CE8F 7A22 DF4C  F09B A73E 0055 558F B8DD
https://portfolio.debian.net/ - https://people.debian.org/~jandd/

Re: Chemnitzer Linux-Tage 2020 - booth and talk confirmed

Andreas B. Mundt-2
Hi everybody,

On Tue, Feb 04, 2020 at 07:42:35PM +0100, Jan Dittberner wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 02, 2020 at 12:11:07PM +0100, Jan Dittberner wrote:
> > the Chemnitzer Linux-Tage [1] will happen on the 14th and 15th of March
> > 2020. The event will take place at the "Hörsaalgebäude" of the Technical
> > University Chemnitz.
> >
> > I applied for a Debian booth and will do the booth organization this year.
> > Thanks to Jonas Genannt for doing the organizational work in the last two
> > years. I copied last year's Wiki page to a 2019 [2] version and will use
> > this Wiki to document the booth organization.
>
> Hello,
>
> our booth has been confirmed today. We may have one free spot for another
> volunteer who will get free food and social event ticket. If you like to
> join Jan Wagner, Jonas Genannt and myself please contact me as soon as
> possible. The deadline to name booth volunteers from the CLT organizers is
> March 1st.
>
> @Andi: has your talk been accepted?

Yes, I just got the confirmation eMail:

   "Debian automatisch ausrollen und konfigurieren"

           * 15.03.2020 12:00 in Raum V6

See you all there!  I'll also be available at the booth.

Best regards,

  Andi