Cleaning up archive/ on packages.debian.org

Cleaning up archive/ on packages.debian.org

Frank Lichtenheld
Hi.

I just pushed a big list of changes into debian-master of
packages.git. To really make the
cleanups and fixes in *syncarchive* work, someone should remove
archive/* on packages.debian.org master so that obsolete files get
removed.

Since I currently do not have a working SSH access to that machine, I
can't take care of it myself.

Thanks in advance,
  Frank
Frank Lichtenheld <[hidden email]>

Re: Cleaning up archive/ on packages.debian.org

Frank Lichtenheld
> Hi.
>
> I just pushed a big list of changes into debian-master of
> packages.git. To really make the
> cleanups and fixes in *syncarchive* work, someone should remove
> archive/* on packages.debian.org master so that obsolete files get
> removed.

Also it might be necessary to call ./bin/setup-site once after pulling
the changes. I'm not sure what the cron job around daily does. daily
itself does call this because this would change daily itself, not a
good idea with shell scripts.

Frank Lichtenheld <[hidden email]>