Create repository under Debian workspace on Salsa

Create repository under Debian workspace on Salsa

Gabriel F. T. Gomes-2
Hi, mentors,

I'm working on a new package and I would like it to be under the Debian
workspace on Salsa, but I don't have the rights to do it.  Could someone
do it for me?

The project currently resides in:
https://salsa.debian.org/gabrielftg-guest/pveclib

I suppose cloning it to Debian/ with the same name would be allright.

Thanks!
Gabriel

Re: Create repository under Debian workspace on Salsa

Adam Borowski-3
On Sat, May 25, 2019 at 01:42:09PM -0300, Gabriel F. T. Gomes wrote:
> I'm working on a new package and I would like it to be under the Debian
> workspace on Salsa, but I don't have the rights to do it.  Could someone
> do it for me?
>
> The project currently resides in:
> https://salsa.debian.org/gabrielftg-guest/pveclib
>
> I suppose cloning it to Debian/ with the same name would be allright.

Done.

喵!
--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀ Latin:   meow 4 characters, 4 columns,  4 bytes
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Greek:   μεου 4 characters, 4 columns,  8 bytes
⠈⠳⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀ Chinese: 喵   1 character,  2 columns,  3 bytes <-- best!

Re: Create repository under Debian workspace on Salsa

Gabriel F. T. Gomes-4
On 26 May 2019, Adam Borowski wrote:

>On Sat, May 25, 2019 at 01:42:09PM -0300, Gabriel F. T. Gomes wrote:
>>
>> I suppose cloning it to Debian/ with the same name would be allright.
>
>Done.

Thank you! ^^