DM application of Luca Boccassi

Luca Boccassi
Hello,

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
<http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

Currently, I maintain the packages czmq and pidgin-gnome-keyring,
and I co‐maintain various other packages, including libvdpau and
nvidia-graphics-drivers, as part of the Debian NVIDIA Maintainers group.
Full list can be found at [1].

My GnuPG key A81CEA22BC8C7E2E was signed after the key signing party at
FOSDEM 2016 by the Debian Developer Gregor Herrmann ([hidden email]
8649AA06). There are trust paths between my key and other DD's keys as
well. I can obtain more signatures if required.

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your
attention!

Kind regards,
Luca Boccassi

[1] https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=luca.boccassi@...

Re: DM application of Luca Boccassi

Andreas Beckmann-4

Re: DM application of Luca Boccassi

Vincent Cheng-2

On 20/02/16 08:34 AM, Luca Boccassi wrote:

> Hello,

> <http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
>
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> Currently, I maintain the packages czmq and pidgin-gnome-keyring,
> and I co‐maintain various other packages, including libvdpau and
> nvidia-graphics-drivers, as part of the Debian NVIDIA Maintainers group.
> Full list can be found at [1].
>
> My GnuPG key A81CEA22BC8C7E2E was signed after the key signing party at
> FOSDEM 2016 by the Debian Developer Gregor Herrmann ([hidden email]
> 8649AA06). There are trust paths between my key and other DD's keys as
> well. I can obtain more signatures if required.
>
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your
> attention!
I fully support Luca's DM application! He's done a ton of work for a
large chunk of the packages maintained by the pkg-nvidia team
(nvidia-graphics-drivers and related nvidia packages, libvdpau,
bumblebee, etc.), and he's very capable of triaging bug reports and
handling user queries. He has shown himself to be technically proficient
and his packaging work is of high quality. Thanks for your contributions
to Debian, Luca!

Regards,
Vincent