Debian 10 software raid

Finariu Florin
Hi everyone,
I have installed Debian 10 buster and I created a software raid.
After I finished Debian installation the system don't boot.
Can somebody tell me why?
Or what I have to do to be able to boot it?
Thank you!

Re: Debian 10 software raid

Lucas Castro-2
Is your system running over uefi?
If yes, ESP partition doesnt work over RAID software, so booting relaying just one of the disk.

If no, make sure grub installed MBR in both disk.

grub-install /dev/sd[AB]

It would be more helpfull if you post error as it is rather than just telling "my system not booting"

Enviado de meu dispositivo Android com K-9 mail. Desculpe-me pela brevidade.

Re: Debian 10 software raid

Nicholas Geovanis-2

On Sun, Jul 28, 2019, 1:18 PM Finariu Florin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everyone,
I have installed Debian 10 buster and I created a software raid.
After I finished Debian installation the system don't boot.
Can somebody tell me why?
Or what I have to do to be able to boot it?
Thank you!

Are you sure that the BIOS settings boot from the correct volume now?