Debian Desktop and desktop-base (was: There must be a debian theme for desktop)

Debian Desktop and desktop-base (was: There must be a debian theme for desktop)

Gustavo Franco
On 5/25/06, Luis Matos <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Gustavo Franco wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > FYI, i'll be the desktop-base primary maintainer while kov is busy
> > with other stuff.  I think that
> > i can squash this bug and the others except the related with KDE /
> > XFCE integration that will need discussion with others.
> >
> > Joss, i need to talk with you about the current splash that is in
> > gnome-session, but we can do that 'off bug' and just in the list. I'll
> > fork this thread.
> i think this could be talked in debian-desktop list. This issue is not
> exclusive for gtk-gnome team, but to all desktop related developpers.
> > (...)

I'm doing a lot of random things for Debian Desktop (eg: look at tasksel
changelog) right now, i've contacted more people and when (and if) they
reply i hope to announce something. If they don't, i'll let you know what's
going on there and ask for feedback not only on that list but in -user too.

regards,
-- stratus