Debian Edu would like to attend one Extremadura meeting

Debian Edu would like to attend one Extremadura meeting

Patrick Winnertz-6
Hello Cesar,
After I've saw Andreas announcement email on debian-devel-announce and
after a short discussion on [hidden email] and on IRC I would like to
ask for the april meeting for debian-edu.
The date which would fit best is the first weekend in April (2.4 - 6.4 ).

Would it be possible to have a meeting there for us?

Greetings & Thanks in advance

Winnie

--
 .''`.   Patrick Winnertz <[hidden email]>
:  :' :  GNU/Linux Debian Developer

Re: Debian Edu would like to attend one Extremadura meeting

César Gómez Martín
Hello Patrick.

On Feb 8, 2008 9:29 AM, Patrick Winnertz <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello Cesar,
> After I've saw Andreas announcement email on debian-devel-announce and
> after a short discussion on [hidden email] and on IRC I would like to
> ask for the april meeting for debian-edu.
> The date which would fit best is the first weekend in April (2.4 - 6.4 ).
>
> Would it be possible to have a meeting there for us?

Yes, I think we can use that slot for the Debian-Edu Team if it is ok
for Andreas.
But let me see if it would be possible to host it during the first week.

Best regards,
César.

Re: Debian Edu would like to attend one Extremadura meeting

Andreas Tille
On Fri, 8 Feb 2008, Patrick Winnertz wrote:

> After I've saw Andreas announcement email on debian-devel-announce and
> after a short discussion on [hidden email] and on IRC I would like to
> ask for the april meeting for debian-edu.
> The date which would fit best is the first weekend in April (2.4 - 6.4 ).

I also asked on Debian-Med and hope that some people would join.  I
do prefer this date as well.  Perhaps we could continue the workshop
from October last year.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--