Debian-Med's */d/u/metadata yamllint-clean

Debian-Med's */d/u/metadata yamllint-clean

Steffen Möller
Hello,

I have completed my iteration of yamllint-fixes on d/u/metadata files.
Debian Med only, admittedly. Would be something for lintian, I suppose.
This was meant as a preparation to somehow semi-auto-add references to
conda. This needs to wait a bit, now. Need a plan, first. My initial
idea was to just prepare a table and then generate respective commits
from there. But with salsa this was sufficiently easy and with syntax
issues of d/u/metadata now dealt with I need to think more about what
other uses cases of that local Debian Med mirror there are - btw, it
Debian Med is 43GB of git repos, master branch only.

Cheers,
Steffen

Re: Debian-Med's */d/u/metadata yamllint-clean

Andreas Tille-5
On Wed, Oct 09, 2019 at 06:27:13PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
> Debian Med is 43GB of git repos, master branch only.

Just a hint:  While I like to keep possibly all I ever cloned I
simply checkout pristine-tar branch from the really big ones.
This has the advantage that you only keep the compressed versions
of the files in internal .git format and not the uncompessed
copy of all files.  You might like to check for instance with
metaphlan2-data.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--