Debian Women lunch at DC19

Adriana Cássia
Hello!

I read the minutes of the women lunch that happened at DC18 and I saw
that was proposed that the lunch took place earlier during the DC.
So, Could we schedule the meeting at DC19 on 22 (Monday) or 23 (Tuesday)?
I think we should add the meeting in the important dates as well.
https://debconf19.debconf.org/schedule/important-dates/

And, one more question. Will we merge the Debian Women and Debian
Diversity mailing list?

In my opinion it is a very nice idea to join efforts. Maybe one of the
benefits can be to make more activities in the Debian community.

Best regards,

--
Adriana C. da Costa
http://www.mulheres.eti.br

Re: Debian Women lunch at DC19

Molly de Blanc
Hello!

I think scheduling a lunch on Monday or Tuesday would be great. I'd
suggest Monday, since the Wine & Cheese party is that night, and it's
always good to have friends during the Wine & Cheese party.

> And, one more question. Will we merge the Debian Women and Debian
> Diversity mailing list?

I think this is a good idea. Does anyone else want to weigh in?

Thank you for starting this conversation, Adriana.

Cheers,
Molly

Re: Debian Women lunch at DC19

Ulrike Uhlig
Hi!

> I think scheduling a lunch on Monday or Tuesday would be great. I'd
> suggest Monday, since the Wine & Cheese party is that night, and it's
> always good to have friends during the Wine & Cheese party.

Sounds good.

>> And, one more question. Will we merge the Debian Women and Debian
>> Diversity mailing list?
>
> I think this is a good idea. Does anyone else want to weigh in?

I am in favor of this too.

If there are no voices against it on this list, we could ask the
diversity list what they think about it?

Cheers!
ulrike

Re: Debian Women lunch at DC19

Adriana Cássia
Hi!

> If there are no voices against it on this list, we could ask the
> diversity list what they think about it?
Nice! Should we wait more time to do that? I don't know if someone
start this discussion in the debian-diversity mailing list at DC18.

Best regards,

--
Adriana C. da Costa
http://www.mulheres.eti.br

Re: Debian Women lunch at DC19

Ulrike Uhlig
Hi!

Adriana Cássia:

>> If there are no voices against it on this list, we could ask the
>> diversity list what they think about it?
> Nice! Should we wait more time to do that? I don't know if someone
> start this discussion in the debian-diversity mailing list at DC18.

I seem to have understood that such a list exists, but I did not find it
in the list index of https://lists.debian.org/completeindex.html :(

Cheers!
u.

Re: Debian Women lunch at DC19

Adriana Cássia
> I seem to have understood that such a list exists, but I did not find it
> in the list index of https://lists.debian.org/completeindex.html :(
Yes, I realized there's no diveisity-list,  they just use irc channel

So, could we confirm the women lunch at DC19  on Monday?

Best regards,

Re: Debian Women lunch at DC19

Ulrike Uhlig
Hi!

Adriana Cássia:
>> I seem to have understood that such a list exists, but I did not find it
>> in the list index of https://lists.debian.org/completeindex.html :(
> Yes, I realized there's no diveisity-list,  they just use irc channel
>
> So, could we confirm the women lunch at DC19  on Monday?

Works for me.

Thanks for taking care of this.

Cheers!
u.