Debian 下如何支持 XGL 这种3D桌面?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Debian 下如何支持 XGL 这种3D桌面?

ze phyr
大家好,

我在freedesktop 看到 XGL 的3D桌面视频,想知道Debian下如何实现那样的效果。



--
regards
phyrster

Once you've tried to change the world you find it's a whole bunch easier
to change your mind.


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [hidden email]
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Debian 下如何支持 XGL 这种3D桌面?

Zhang xin
据说对硬件要求比较高。先看下推荐配置吧

在 06-2-21,phyrster<[hidden email]> 写道:

> 大家好,
>
> 我在freedesktop 看到 XGL 的3D桌面视频,想知道Debian下如何实现那样的效果。
>
>
>
> --
> regards
> phyrster
>
> Once you've tried to change the world you find it's a whole bunch easier
> to change your mind.
>
>
> --
> To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [hidden email]
> with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [hidden email]
>
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Debian 下如何支持 XGL 这种3D桌面?

ze phyr
On 14:38 Fri 24 Feb 2006, Zhang xin wrote:
> 据说对硬件要求比较高。先看下推荐配置吧
关键是在debian下怎么弄?
>
> 在 06-2-21,phyrster<[hidden email]> 写道:
> > 大家好,
> >
> > 我在freedesktop 看到 XGL 的3D桌面视频,想知道Debian下如何实现那样的效果。

--
regards

Dying is one of the few things that can be done as easily lying down.
                -- Woody Allen


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [hidden email]
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Debian 下如何支持 XGL 这种3D桌面?

snow-2
On 2/22/06, phyrster <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On 14:38 Fri 24 Feb 2006, Zhang xin wrote:
> > 据说对硬件要求比较高。先看下推荐配置吧
> 关键是在debian下怎么弄?

没有相应的包么?ubuntu下有的,可以参考一下这里,nvidia的显卡很好弄,几分钟就搞定了。
http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=131267
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Debian 下如何支持 XGL 这种3D桌面?

ze phyr
On 22:38 Sat 25 Feb 2006, snow wrote:
> On 2/22/06, phyrster <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > On 14:38 Fri 24 Feb 2006, Zhang xin wrote:
> > > 据说对硬件要求比较高。先看下推荐配置吧
> > 关键是在debian下怎么弄?
>
> 没有相应的包么?ubuntu下有的,可以参考一下这里,nvidia的显卡很好弄,几分钟就搞定了。
> http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=131267
谢谢!我找到一个ATI的连接。
http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=739758
但是xgl似乎对ATI支持不好。这里有硬件要求

http://en.opensuse.org/Xgl

看来我的机器是跑不了了。还是用我的 fluxbox 吧。

--
regards
phyrster

If the master dies and the disciple grieves, the lives of both have
been wasted.


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [hidden email]
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [hidden email]