Debian & Debian-CD: Please drop mirror.switch.ch from the list of mirror sites

Debian & Debian-CD: Please drop mirror.switch.ch from the list of mirror sites

SWITCHmirror Admins
Hello Debian

The SWITCHmirror service hosted on mirror.switch.ch
will be decommissioned soon.

Could you please remove the entry for mirror.switch.ch
from your list of mirror sites and notify us once accomplished?

mirror.switch.ch is currently listed on:
   https://www.debian.org/mirror/list
   https://www.debian.org/CD/http-ftp/

Thereafter, we will stop the mirroring these two packages and
drop them from our repository.

Many thanks and kind regards
Thomas Lenggenhager

PS: See http://mirror.switch.ch for details on the decommissioning.

--
SWITCH
Thomas Lenggenhager, Trust & Identity
http://mirror.switch.ch

Re: Debian & Debian-CD: Please drop mirror.switch.ch from the list of mirror sites

Julien Cristau-6
On 11/12/2018 03:27 PM, SWITCHmirror - Thomas Lenggenhager wrote:

> Hello Debian
>
> The SWITCHmirror service hosted on mirror.switch.ch
> will be decommissioned soon.
>
> Could you please remove the entry for mirror.switch.ch
> from your list of mirror sites and notify us once accomplished?
>
> mirror.switch.ch is currently listed on:
>   https://www.debian.org/mirror/list
>   https://www.debian.org/CD/http-ftp/
>
> Thereafter, we will stop the mirroring these two packages and
> drop them from our repository.

Removed from our list in:
https://salsa.debian.org/mirror-team/masterlist/commit/aeb878ee67fe330e3548273d1bf9638c20b68dda

That should soon be reflected on the website, and some time later on
installation images.

Thanks for letting us know, and for mirroring Debian until now.

Cheers,
Julien