Debian booth at the SouthEast LinuxFest

Matt Kraai
Hi,

Is anyone interested in organizing a Debian booth at the SouthEast
LinuxFest?  It takes place from June 10th to June 12th in Charlotte,
NC.  I spoke with Check "pup" Payne at SCaLE and he said that we could
have a booth there for free.

If you're interested in organizing a booth, please contact him at
[hidden email].

Matt

Re: Debian booth at the SouthEast LinuxFest

Chuck Payne-2
Hi Matt,

Yes, you guys want to come there is a table for you. I just need to
hear you are coming and it's yours. We at the Southeast Linux Fest
love to have Debian there.

Just one correction, my name is Chuck "PUP" Payne, a.k.a terrorpup,
here is my cell number (404) 451-3579.

--
Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want
Studio a try.