Debian installer

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Debian installer

Frank Scheiner
On 07/28/2018 06:34 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> We might want to tackle the installer on ia64 next, but that should
> probably go onto the ia64 mailing list. The FTBFS of d-i on most
> ports architectures should have been fixed with this [1] commit.
> [...]
>> [1] https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/debian-installer/commit/b4ec9f8a40c0f1a3a077d32debf751bc1c1b3b9f

I'd definitely be interested. But due to the heat at the moment I don't
(want to) run my Itanium gear (or any other of my bigger/hotter
machines) that much.

A few remaining issues should be solved before putting our hands on d-i:

## Bootloader ##

elilo is no longer built for ia64 since Jessie and I'm not sure if GRUB
is already working well on ia64. I made good experience with elilo from
Wheezy, it works with everything I tested (Wheezy/Wheezy backports and
Gentoo kernels) so far, e.g. it was able to load a manually created ~120
MiB (!) initramfs via netboot for a Gentoo installation in mid 2017. I
haven't yet tested the current Gentoo version of elilo ([2]) which is
more recent.

[2]: https://packages.gentoo.org/packages/sys-boot/elilo

## Linux kernel ##

So far we don't have a working Debian Linux kernel for ia64. All tested
4.x Debian Linux kernels show the same issue:

```
[ 0.052000] Kernel panic - not syncing: corrupted stack end detected
inside scheduler
```

...as mentioned in [3] throughout rx2620, rx4640, rx2660 and rx2800 i2.
I tested up to 4.18.0-rc3 without luck.

[3]: https://lists.debian.org/debian-ia64/2018/06/msg00000.html

I therefore used the current stable Gentoo kernel sources (v4.14.52,
[4]) to build a working Linux kernel for ia64.

[4]: https://packages.gentoo.org/packages/sys-kernel/gentoo-sources

May I ask what Linux kernel version you are running on the buildds (lenz
and titanium as per [5]) and what type of machines these are?

[5]: https://monitor.jrtc27.com/

Cheers,
Frank

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Debian installer

Jason Duerstock-3
FYI, as of today's build, the kernel works again:

ii  linux-image-4.17.0-2-mckinley       4.17.14-1                       ia64         Linux 4.17 for Itanium 2+

$ uname -a
Linux netsvcs1 4.17.0-2-mckinley #1 SMP Debian 4.17.14-1 (2018-08-13) ia64 GNU/Linux

Jason

On Sun, Jul 29, 2018 at 2:46 PM Frank Scheiner <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 07/28/2018 06:34 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> We might want to tackle the installer on ia64 next, but that should
> probably go onto the ia64 mailing list. The FTBFS of d-i on most
> ports architectures should have been fixed with this [1] commit.
> [...]
>> [1] https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/debian-installer/commit/b4ec9f8a40c0f1a3a077d32debf751bc1c1b3b9f

I'd definitely be interested. But due to the heat at the moment I don't
(want to) run my Itanium gear (or any other of my bigger/hotter
machines) that much.

A few remaining issues should be solved before putting our hands on d-i:

## Bootloader ##

elilo is no longer built for ia64 since Jessie and I'm not sure if GRUB
is already working well on ia64. I made good experience with elilo from
Wheezy, it works with everything I tested (Wheezy/Wheezy backports and
Gentoo kernels) so far, e.g. it was able to load a manually created ~120
MiB (!) initramfs via netboot for a Gentoo installation in mid 2017. I
haven't yet tested the current Gentoo version of elilo ([2]) which is
more recent.

[2]: https://packages.gentoo.org/packages/sys-boot/elilo

## Linux kernel ##

So far we don't have a working Debian Linux kernel for ia64. All tested
4.x Debian Linux kernels show the same issue:

```
[ 0.052000] Kernel panic - not syncing: corrupted stack end detected
inside scheduler
```

...as mentioned in [3] throughout rx2620, rx4640, rx2660 and rx2800 i2.
I tested up to 4.18.0-rc3 without luck.

[3]: https://lists.debian.org/debian-ia64/2018/06/msg00000.html

I therefore used the current stable Gentoo kernel sources (v4.14.52,
[4]) to build a working Linux kernel for ia64.

[4]: https://packages.gentoo.org/packages/sys-kernel/gentoo-sources

May I ask what Linux kernel version you are running on the buildds (lenz
and titanium as per [5]) and what type of machines these are?

[5]: https://monitor.jrtc27.com/

Cheers,
Frank

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Debian installer

Frank Scheiner
On 08/15/2018 02:07 AM, Jason Duerstock wrote:

> FYI, as of today's build, the kernel works again:
>
> ii  linux-image-4.17.0-2-mckinley       4.17.14-1                      
>   ia64         Linux 4.17 for Itanium 2+
>
> $ uname -a
> Linux netsvcs1 4.17.0-2-mckinley #1 SMP Debian 4.17.14-1 (2018-08-13)
> ia64 GNU/Linux
>
> Jason

Cool, will give it a try soon.

Any idea what was changed to make it work? Kernel config maybe?

And say, what machine and what boot loader and boot method (e.g.
netboot, boot from disk, etc.) did you use?

Cheers,
Frank

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Debian installer

Jason Duerstock-3
https://salsa.debian.org/kernel-team/linux/commit/8b3963b0ebe7f3fee96bc541363bfe0a95f8999a


I'm currently using elilo, but grub is rumored to work.  Now that the kernel works again, I will try to test grub myself at some point soon.

Jason


On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 2:33 PM Frank Scheiner <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 08/15/2018 02:07 AM, Jason Duerstock wrote:
> FYI, as of today's build, the kernel works again:
>
> ii  linux-image-4.17.0-2-mckinley       4.17.14-1                     
>   ia64         Linux 4.17 for Itanium 2+
>
> $ uname -a
> Linux netsvcs1 4.17.0-2-mckinley #1 SMP Debian 4.17.14-1 (2018-08-13)
> ia64 GNU/Linux
>
> Jason

Cool, will give it a try soon.

Any idea what was changed to make it work? Kernel config maybe?

And say, what machine and what boot loader and boot method (e.g.
netboot, boot from disk, etc.) did you use?

Cheers,
Frank
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: Debian installer

Pedro Miguel Sequeira de Justo Teixeira
 
Hi Jason.
 
Can you please share which ELILO you are using? This is the one I have on my Montvale machine:
 
        ELILO v3.12 for EFI/IA-64
 
But I afraid it might be too old for current kernels.

BTW, this is what I currently have on mine:

       Linux b777 3.2.0-4-mckinley #1 SMP Debian 3.2.78-1 ia64 GNU/Linux
 
_____
Pedro
 
________________________________________
From: Jason Duerstock <[hidden email]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2018 11:43:24 AM
To: [hidden email]
Cc: John Paul Adrian Glaubitz; debian-ia64
Subject: Re: Debian installer
 
https://salsa.debian.org/kernel-team/linux/commit/8b3963b0ebe7f3fee96bc541363bfe0a95f8999a

https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=905461

I'm currently using elilo, but grub is rumored to work.  Now that the kernel works again, I will try to test grub myself at some point soon.

Jason


On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 2:33 PM Frank Scheiner <mailto:[hidden email]> wrote:
On 08/15/2018 02:07 AM, Jason Duerstock wrote:

> FYI, as of today's build, the kernel works again:
>
> ii  linux-image-4.17.0-2-mckinley       4.17.14-1                     
>   ia64         Linux 4.17 for Itanium 2+
>
> $ uname -a
> Linux netsvcs1 4.17.0-2-mckinley #1 SMP Debian 4.17.14-1 (2018-08-13)
> ia64 GNU/Linux
>
> Jason

Cool, will give it a try soon.

Any idea what was changed to make it work? Kernel config maybe?

And say, what machine and what boot loader and boot method (e.g.
netboot, boot from disk, etc.) did you use?

Cheers,
Frank
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Debian installer

Jason Duerstock-3

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 11:38 AM Pedro Miguel Teixeira <[hidden email]> wrote:
 
Hi Jason.
 
Can you please share which ELILO you are using? This is the one I have on my Montvale machine:
 
        ELILO v3.12 for EFI/IA-64
 
But I afraid it might be too old for current kernels.

BTW, this is what I currently have on mine:

       Linux b777 3.2.0-4-mckinley #1 SMP Debian 3.2.78-1 ia64 GNU/Linux
 
_____
Pedro
 
________________________________________
From: Jason Duerstock <[hidden email]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2018 11:43:24 AM
To: [hidden email]
Cc: John Paul Adrian Glaubitz; debian-ia64
Subject: Re: Debian installer
 
https://salsa.debian.org/kernel-team/linux/commit/8b3963b0ebe7f3fee96bc541363bfe0a95f8999a

https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=905461

I'm currently using elilo, but grub is rumored to work.  Now that the kernel works again, I will try to test grub myself at some point soon.

Jason


On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 2:33 PM Frank Scheiner <mailto:[hidden email]> wrote:
On 08/15/2018 02:07 AM, Jason Duerstock wrote:
> FYI, as of today's build, the kernel works again:
>
> ii  linux-image-4.17.0-2-mckinley       4.17.14-1                     
>   ia64         Linux 4.17 for Itanium 2+
>
> $ uname -a
> Linux netsvcs1 4.17.0-2-mckinley #1 SMP Debian 4.17.14-1 (2018-08-13)
> ia64 GNU/Linux
>
> Jason

Cool, will give it a try soon.

Any idea what was changed to make it work? Kernel config maybe?

And say, what machine and what boot loader and boot method (e.g.
netboot, boot from disk, etc.) did you use?

Cheers,
Frank
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: Debian installer

Pedro Miguel Sequeira de Justo Teixeira

Thanks Jason!

I am now updated on the ELILO front.


Starting: Debian
ELILO v3.14 for EFI/IA-64
..
Uncompressing Linux... done
Loading file \EFI\debian\initrd.img...done
[    0.000000] Initializing cgroup subsys cpuset
[    0.000000] Initializing cgroup subsys cpu
[    0.000000] Linux version 3.2.0-4-mckinley ([hidden email]) (gcc version 4.6.3 (Debian 4.6.3-14) ) #1 SMP Debian 3.2.78-1


Now onto trying new kernels… that’ll be interesting.

_____
Pedro

From: Jason Duerstock <[hidden email]>
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 08:51
To: Pedro Miguel Teixeira <[hidden email]>
Cc: [hidden email]; John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <[hidden email]>; debian-ia64 <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: Debian installer

Hi Pedro,

I'm using 3.14-2 (from wheezy).

http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/pool/main/e/elilo/elilo_3.14-2_ia64.deb

Jason


On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 11:38 AM Pedro Miguel Teixeira <mailto:[hidden email]> wrote:
 
Hi Jason.
 
Can you please share which ELILO you are using? This is the one I have on my Montvale machine:
 
        ELILO v3.12 for EFI/IA-64
 
But I afraid it might be too old for current kernels.

BTW, this is what I currently have on mine:

       Linux b777 3.2.0-4-mckinley #1 SMP Debian 3.2.78-1 ia64 GNU/Linux
 
_____
Pedro
 
________________________________________
From: Jason Duerstock <mailto:[hidden email]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2018 11:43:24 AM
To: mailto:[hidden email]
Cc: John Paul Adrian Glaubitz; debian-ia64
Subject: Re: Debian installer
 
https://salsa.debian.org/kernel-team/linux/commit/8b3963b0ebe7f3fee96bc541363bfe0a95f8999a

https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=905461

I'm currently using elilo, but grub is rumored to work.  Now that the kernel works again, I will try to test grub myself at some point soon.

Jason


On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 2:33 PM Frank Scheiner <mailto:mailto:[hidden email]> wrote:
On 08/15/2018 02:07 AM, Jason Duerstock wrote:

> FYI, as of today's build, the kernel works again:
>
> ii  linux-image-4.17.0-2-mckinley       4.17.14-1                     
>   ia64         Linux 4.17 for Itanium 2+
>
> $ uname -a
> Linux netsvcs1 4.17.0-2-mckinley #1 SMP Debian 4.17.14-1 (2018-08-13)
> ia64 GNU/Linux
>
> Jason

Cool, will give it a try soon.

Any idea what was changed to make it work? Kernel config maybe?

And say, what machine and what boot loader and boot method (e.g.
netboot, boot from disk, etc.) did you use?

Cheers,
Frank
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Debian installer

Frank Scheiner
In reply to this post by Frank Scheiner
On 08/15/2018 08:33 PM, Frank Scheiner wrote:

> On 08/15/2018 02:07 AM, Jason Duerstock wrote:
>> FYI, as of today's build, the kernel works again:
>>
>> ii  linux-image-4.17.0-2-mckinley       4.17.14-1   ia64         Linux
>> 4.17 for Itanium 2+
>>
>> $ uname -a
>> Linux netsvcs1 4.17.0-2-mckinley #1 SMP Debian 4.17.14-1 (2018-08-13)
>> ia64 GNU/Linux
>>
>> Jason
>
> Cool, will give it a try soon.

I finally managed to test - now already - 4.17.0-3-mckinley on all of my
Itanium machines. Works great on most of them:

```
root@rx2660:~# dmesg | grep hp
[    0.000000] booting generic kernel on platform hpzx1
[    0.040000] DMI: hp server rx2660                   , BIOS 04.04
                                                       07/15/2008
root@rx2660:~# uname -a
Linux rx2660 4.17.0-3-mckinley #1 SMP Debian 4.17.17-1 (2018-08-18) ia64
GNU/Linux

root@rx4640:~# dmesg | grep hp
[    0.000000] booting generic kernel on platform hpzx1
[    0.112000] DMI: hp server rx4640                   , BIOS 02.13
                                                       03/22/2004
root@rx4640:~# uname -a
Linux rx4640 4.17.0-3-mckinley #1 SMP Debian 4.17.17-1 (2018-08-18) ia64
GNU/Linux

root@rx2620:~# dmesg | grep hp
[    0.000000] booting generic kernel on platform hpzx1
[    0.060000] DMI: hp server rx2620                   , BIOS 04.29
                                                       11/30/2007
root@rx2620:~# uname -a
Linux rx2620 4.17.0-3-mckinley #1 SMP Debian 4.17.17-1 (2018-08-18) ia64
GNU/Linux
```

All machines were netbooted with ELILO v3.14 from Wheezy.

Unfortunately both 4.17.0-2 and 4.17.0-3 do not work on my rx2800 i2.
Shortly after loading the initramfs the machine resets without further
output in between:
```
Booting Core LAN Port 1
Performing a non-directed lanboot...
..

Client MAC Address: 00 23 7D 11 22 33


LAN Configuration:
[...]

Boot File Name: /AC10027B
Boot File Size: 378664

Optional Data: NONE

ELILO v3.14 for EFI/IA-64
..
Uncompressing Linux... done
Loading file AC10027B.initrd.img...done
1,0,0,0 5400006301E10000 0000000000000000 EVN_BOOT_START

***********************************************************
* ROM Version : 01.93
* ROM Date    : Wed Sep 12 22:10:03 PDT 2012
***********************************************************
```

Using ELILO v3.16-r2 from Gentoo as boot loader makes no difference.

A Gentoo Linux kernel 4.14.65 works fine on the rx2800 i2 (and also the
above mentioned machines). I'm unsure if this is due to that single ia64
patch Gentoo is using (see `1700_ia64_fix_ptrace.patch` on [1]) or if
something break in later kernel versions. If time allows I will try to
compile a more recent kernel as there were some patches for ia64 added
recently ([2]) and see how it behaves on my rx2800 i2.

[1]: https://dev.gentoo.org/~mpagano/genpatches/trunk/4.14/

[2]:
https://github.com/torvalds/linux/search?q=ia64&unscoped_q=ia64&type=Commits

****

Anyhow, great to be able to again run a "native" Debian Linux kernel on
most of my Itanium gear.

Cheers,
Frank

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Debian installer

Frank Scheiner
On 09/04/2018 08:28 PM, Frank Scheiner wrote:

>> Cool, will give it a try soon.
>
> I finally managed to test - now already - 4.17.0-3-mckinley on all of my
> Itanium machines. Works great on most of them:
>
> ```
> root@rx2660:~# dmesg | grep hp
> [    0.000000] booting generic kernel on platform hpzx1
> [    0.040000] DMI: hp server rx2660                   , BIOS 04.04
>                                                        07/15/2008
> root@rx2660:~# uname -a
> Linux rx2660 4.17.0-3-mckinley #1 SMP Debian 4.17.17-1 (2018-08-18) ia64
> GNU/Linux
>
> root@rx4640:~# dmesg | grep hp
> [    0.000000] booting generic kernel on platform hpzx1
> [    0.112000] DMI: hp server rx4640                   , BIOS 02.13
>                                                        03/22/2004
> root@rx4640:~# uname -a
> Linux rx4640 4.17.0-3-mckinley #1 SMP Debian 4.17.17-1 (2018-08-18) ia64
> GNU/Linux
>
> root@rx2620:~# dmesg | grep hp
> [    0.000000] booting generic kernel on platform hpzx1
> [    0.060000] DMI: hp server rx2620                   , BIOS 04.29
>                                                        11/30/2007
> root@rx2620:~# uname -a
> Linux rx2620 4.17.0-3-mckinley #1 SMP Debian 4.17.17-1 (2018-08-18) ia64
> GNU/Linux
> ```
>
> All machines were netbooted with ELILO v3.14 from Wheezy.

Forgot one thing:

I had to blacklist the "radeon" module (with e.g.
`modprobe.blacklist=radeon` in kernel command line) for all the above
machines, otherwise the startup hangs after the "radeon" module was loaded.

I assume this is the same issue as on the rp34x0 systems (nearly
identical to rx2620 hardware-wise IIC) although the VGA and additional
serial port connectors aren't blocked physically on the rx2620. See [1]
for details about the change for the rp3440.

[1]:
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=bcf3f1752a622f1372d3252d0fea8855d89812e7

Cheers,
Frank

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Debian installer

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
On 9/5/18 8:04 PM, Frank Scheiner wrote:
> Forgot one thing:
>
> I had to blacklist the "radeon" module (with e.g. `modprobe.blacklist=radeon` in kernel command line) for all the above machines, otherwise the startup hangs
> after the "radeon" module was loaded.

Yes, same here on the HP BL-860 blades.

> I assume this is the same issue as on the rp34x0 systems (nearly identical to rx2620 hardware-wise IIC) although the VGA and additional serial port connectors
> aren't blocked physically on the rx2620. See [1] for details about the change for the rp3440.

Good point. We could try a similar patch on ia64.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
: :' :  Debian Developer - [hidden email]
`. `'   Freie Universitaet Berlin - [hidden email]
  `-    GPG: 62FF 8A75 84E0 2956 9546  0006 7426 3B37 F5B5 F913

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Debian installer

Frank Scheiner
In reply to this post by Frank Scheiner
On 09/04/2018 08:28 PM, Frank Scheiner wrote:

> Unfortunately both 4.17.0-2 and 4.17.0-3 do not work on my rx2800 i2.
> Shortly after loading the initramfs the machine resets without further
> output in between:
> [...]
> A Gentoo Linux kernel 4.14.65 works fine on the rx2800 i2 (and also the
> above mentioned machines). I'm unsure if this is due to that single ia64
> patch Gentoo is using (see `1700_ia64_fix_ptrace.patch` on [1]) or if
> something break in later kernel versions. If time allows I will try to
> compile a more recent kernel as there were some patches for ia64 added
> recently ([2]) and see how it behaves on my rx2800 i2.
>
> [1]: https://dev.gentoo.org/~mpagano/genpatches/trunk/4.14/
>
> [2]:
> https://github.com/torvalds/linux/search?q=ia64&unscoped_q=ia64&type=Commits
Some update:

I first tried a vanilla kernel 4.18.6 with the above mentioned patch
applied on my rx2800 i2. Unfortunately that didn't fully work on the
rx2800 i2:
```
Linux version 4.18.6 (root@rx2800-i2) (gcc version 7.3.0 (Gentoo
7.3.0-r3 p1.4)) #3 SMP Wed Sep 5 21:56:26 CEST 2018
[...]
Trying to unpack rootfs image as initramfs...
Freeing initrd memory: 12048kB freed
[...]
Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference (address 0000000000001688)
[...]
```

**But** the same kernel worked well on my rx2620! So zx1 (and most
likely also zx2) based systems might be readily supported by the current
Linux kernel version in Sid.

Applying the above mentioned patch to the Debian kernel source for
4.17.0-3 (i.e. 4.17.17) and "manually" compiling a kernel makes it not
fully working on my rx2800 i2 **but** at least we now get kernel messages:
```
[    0.000000] Linux version 4.17.17 (root@rx2800-i2) (gcc version 7.3.0
(Debian 7.3.0-22)) #1 SMP Fri Sep 7 17:46:52 UTC 2018
[    0.000000] EFI v2.10 by HP:
[    0.000000] efi:  SALsystab=0xdfdd63a18  ACPI 2.0=0x3d3c4014
HCDP=0xdffff8798  SMBIOS=0x3d368000
[    0.000000] booting generic kernel on platform dig
[...]
[    0.000000] ACPI: XSDT 0x000000003D3C4580 000124 (v01 HP     RX2800-2
00000001      01000013)
[...]
[   14.006350] Unpacking initramfs...
[   14.763489] Freeing initrd memory: 21344kB freed
[...]
[   21.801341] Freeing unused kernel memory: 992K
[   21.871028] This architecture does not have kernel memory protection.
Loading, please wait...
starting version 239
[   22.119283] igb: Intel(R) Gigabit Ethernet Network Driver - version
5.4.0-k
[...]
[   23.288995] GSI 19 (level, low) -> CPU 7 (0x0700) vector 84
[   23.372110] ehci-pci 0000:00:1a.7: EHCI Host Controller
[   23.447611] Unable to handle kernel paging request at virtual address
00000000000076c8
[   23.476683] igb 0000:08:00.1: Intel(R) Gigabit Ethernet Network
Connection
[   23.451611] systemd-udevd[143]: Oops 11012296146944 [1]
[   23.451611] Modules linked in: uhci_hcd(+) ehci_pci(+) ehci_hcd
usbcore igb(+) i2c_algo_bit i2c_core usb_common
[   23.663818] igb 0000:08:00.1: eth1: (PCIe:2.5Gb/s:Width x2)
00:23:7d:45:30:71
[   23.451611]
[   23.451611] CPU: 6 PID: 143 Comm: systemd-udevd Not tainted 4.17.17 #1
[   23.451611] Hardware name: hp Integrity rx2800 i2, BIOS 01.93 09/12/2012
[...]
```

Full log attached.

If someone is interested in the details about this patch, the creator
has produced an article for that at [4].

[4]:
http://trofi.github.io/posts/210-ptrace-and-accidental-boot-fix-on-ia64.html

****

I wrote "manually" above because I also stumbled upon that Ruby
dependency Jason reported in [3] for kernel building. I assumed a
temporary problem or a problem in my Debian installation. Wow, depending
on Ruby to "build" a kernel the Debian way is a real show stopper. I
hope this gets ditched soon...

[3]: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=908519

Cheers,
Frank

linux-4.17.17-with-gentoo-ia64-ptrace-patch-on-rx2800-i2.txt.gz (10K) Download Attachment