Debian meetup on Aug 16th in Stockholm?

Helio Loureiro
Hi,

Lets try again an annual meetup?  I could be on 16th (Wednesday) or 18th (Friday) or even 19th (Saturday).

On Wednesday I can even book a room in Ericsson premises and we can have a little meetup w/ some tutorial like debian packaging system.

Thoughts?

Re: Debian meetup on Aug 16th in Stockholm?

Helio Loureiro
Hej,

I already added into listing:

Now there is no turning back.  We will need to meet and celebrate Debian day.

Just pending to decide place, date and time.  Tiny details.

Lets try again an annual meetup?  I could be on 16th (Wednesday) or 18th (Friday) or even 19th (Saturday).

On Wednesday I can even book a room in Ericsson premises and we can have a little meetup w/ some tutorial like debian packaging system.

Thoughts?

Re: Debian meetup on Aug 16th in Stockholm?

Luna Jernberg
Will try to show up :)

On 8/4/17, Helio Loureiro <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hej,
>
> I already added into listing:
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/DebianDay/2017#DebianDay.2F2017.2FSweden.2FStockholm.Sweden:_Stockholm
>
> Now there is no turning back.  We will need to meet and celebrate Debian
> day.
>
> Just pending to decide place, date and time.  Tiny details.
>
> Best Regards,
> Helio Loureiro
> http://helio.loureiro.eng.br
> https://se.linkedin.com/in/helioloureiro
> http://twitter.com/helioloureiro

>> Hi,
>>
>> Lets try again an annual meetup?  I could be on 16th (Wednesday) or 18th
>> (Friday) or even 19th (Saturday).
>>
>> On Wednesday I can even book a room in Ericsson premises and we can have
>> little meetup w/ some tutorial like debian packaging system.
>>
>> Thoughts?
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Helio Loureiro
>> http://helio.loureiro.eng.br
>> https://se.linkedin.com/in/helioloureiro
>> http://twitter.com/helioloureiro

Re: Debian meetup on Aug 16th in Stockholm?

Helio Loureiro
Hi,

I booked a room here.  I'm trying to get some snacks and beverages sponsored by company as well.

Debian day at Ericsson
August 16th - Wednesday
16:00 to 18:00
Grönlandsgatan 31
Room Stratus
Kista

Please subscribe to attend so, in case I get the sponsorship, I can dimension the food.  At the least I can guarantee the coffee :)

I plan to present a quick workshop about debian packaging (~1h).  It would be nice if more people could bring more talks.

Will try to show up :)

On 8/4/17, Helio Loureiro <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hej,
>
> I already added into listing:
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/DebianDay/2017#DebianDay.2F2017.2FSweden.2FStockholm.Sweden:_Stockholm
>
> Now there is no turning back.  We will need to meet and celebrate Debian
> day.
>
> Just pending to decide place, date and time.  Tiny details.
>
> Best Regards,
> Helio Loureiro
> http://helio.loureiro.eng.br
> https://se.linkedin.com/in/helioloureiro
> http://twitter.com/helioloureiro

>> Hi,
>>
>> Lets try again an annual meetup?  I could be on 16th (Wednesday) or 18th
>> (Friday) or even 19th (Saturday).
>>
>> On Wednesday I can even book a room in Ericsson premises and we can have
>> little meetup w/ some tutorial like debian packaging system.
>>
>> Thoughts?
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Helio Loureiro
>> http://helio.loureiro.eng.br
>> https://se.linkedin.com/in/helioloureiro
>> http://twitter.com/helioloureiro

Re: Debian meetup on Aug 16th in Stockholm?

Martin Schöön
Den 2017-08-07 skrev Helio Loureiro <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>
> I booked a room here.  I'm trying to get some snacks and beverages
> sponsored by company as well.
>
> Debian day at Ericsson
> August 16th - Wednesday
> 16:00 to 18:00
> Gr=C3=B6nlandsgatan 31
> Room Stratus
> Kista

Noted. I hope I am still on vacation but if I am back in the
salt mines of Kista and the weather is not too good...

> Please subscribe to attend so, in case I get the sponsorship, I can
> dimension the food.  At the least I can guarantee the coffee :)
>
> https://goo.gl/forms/t395Q5agCciDDbDR2

Is it possible to sign up 'tentatively'? I'll give it a try.

> I plan to present a quick workshop about debian packaging (~1h).  It would
> be nice if more people could bring more talks.

I am just a useless but happy user...

/Martin

Re: Debian meetup on Aug 16th in Stockholm?

Helio Loureiro
Don't worry too much.  For locals at the company, it is just a show up :)

Den 2017-08-07 skrev Helio Loureiro <[hidden email]>:
> Hi,
>
> I booked a room here.  I'm trying to get some snacks and beverages
> sponsored by company as well.
>
> Debian day at Ericsson
> August 16th - Wednesday
> 16:00 to 18:00
> Gr=C3=B6nlandsgatan 31
> Room Stratus
> Kista

Noted. I hope I am still on vacation but if I am back in the
salt mines of Kista and the weather is not too good...

> Please subscribe to attend so, in case I get the sponsorship, I can
> dimension the food.  At the least I can guarantee the coffee :)
>
> https://goo.gl/forms/t395Q5agCciDDbDR2

Is it possible to sign up 'tentatively'? I'll give it a try.

> I plan to present a quick workshop about debian packaging (~1h).  It would
> be nice if more people could bring more talks.

I am just a useless but happy user...

/Martin

Re: Debian meetup on Aug 16th in Stockholm?

Luna Jernberg
Signed up and will try to show up, however a bit sick now but there is
still a couple of days left so i hope i will feel better for the
Debian Day :)

On 8/8/17, Helio Loureiro <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Don't worry too much.  For locals at the company, it is just a show up :)
>
> Abs,
> Helio Loureiro
> http://helio.loureiro.eng.br
> https://se.linkedin.com/in/helioloureiro
> http://twitter.com/helioloureiro

>> Den 2017-08-07 skrev Helio Loureiro <[hidden email]>:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > I booked a room here.  I'm trying to get some snacks and beverages
>> > sponsored by company as well.
>> >
>> > Debian day at Ericsson
>> > August 16th - Wednesday
>> > 16:00 to 18:00
>> > Gr=C3=B6nlandsgatan 31
>> > Room Stratus
>> > Kista
>>
>> Noted. I hope I am still on vacation but if I am back in the
>> salt mines of Kista and the weather is not too good...
>>

>> > Please subscribe to attend so, in case I get the sponsorship, I can
>> > dimension the food.  At the least I can guarantee the coffee :)
>> >
>> > https://goo.gl/forms/t395Q5agCciDDbDR2
>>
>> Is it possible to sign up 'tentatively'? I'll give it a try.
>>

>> > I plan to present a quick workshop about debian packaging (~1h).  It
>> would
>> > be nice if more people could bring more talks.
>>
>> I am just a useless but happy user...
>>
>> /Martin

Re: Debian meetup on Aug 16th in Stockholm?

Luna Jernberg
Still feeling sick so not showing up tommorow, but cya at some other
Debian and or Opensource/Linux event in Stockholm

On 8/11/17, Luna Jernberg <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Signed up and will try to show up, however a bit sick now but there is
> still a couple of days left so i hope i will feel better for the
> Debian Day :)
>
> On 8/8/17, Helio Loureiro <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Don't worry too much.  For locals at the company, it is just a show up :)
>>
>> Abs,
>> Helio Loureiro
>> http://helio.loureiro.eng.br
>> https://se.linkedin.com/in/helioloureiro
>> http://twitter.com/helioloureiro

>>> Noted. I hope I am still on vacation but if I am back in the
>>> salt mines of Kista and the weather is not too good...

>>> Is it possible to sign up 'tentatively'? I'll give it a try.

>>> would
>>>
>>> I am just a useless but happy user...
>>>
>>> /Martin

Re: Debian meetup on Aug 16th in Stockholm?

Helio Loureiro
It was mostly Ericsson personal, but we made it :)

Thanks everybody whom could attend.

Note: if you failed to reach me, try my alternative mail "[hidden email]".
I'm implementing DKIM on my mail server, so some disturbance is expected.