DebianHackAbend in Karlsruhe, August 1st

DebianHackAbend in Karlsruhe, August 1st

Christoph Biedl-7
Hi there,

in order to get in touch with Debianites in the Karlsruhe area, I'd
like to establish a monthly local meetup of Debian contributors. Mostly
a small hackfest: Work on your packages without distraction from real
life, possibly discuss some current topics, possibly key signing,
possibly order pizza.

To get things started, I've already organized a location. Let's meet

    on August 1st 2018, from 19:00 on
    in the local hackerspace
    "Entropia", Steinstra├če 23, 76133 Karlsruhe
    https://entropia.de/Anfahrt
    Unfortunately, the place is not wheelchair accessible.

To ease my planning, please drop a line by mail or in IRC if you intend
to come around.

Cheers,

    Christoph

Re: DebianHackAbend in Karlsruhe, August 1st

Christoph Biedl-7
Christoph Biedl wrote...

> Let's meet
>
>     on August 1st 2018, from 19:00 on
>     in the local hackerspace
>     "Entropia", Steinstra├če 23, 76133 Karlsruhe
>     https://entropia.de/Anfahrt

Just a short reminder: This is tomorrow (Wednesday) night. The room
is in the main building, first floor. Look for "Entropia e.V." signs,
there are quite a few, although there are many other signs as well.

    Christoph

PS: Apparently Hsinchu is still warmer than Karlsruhe

Re: DebianHackAbend in Karlsruhe, August 1st

Holger Levsen-2
On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 07:41:46AM +0200, Christoph Biedl wrote:
> PS: Apparently Hsinchu is still warmer than Karlsruhe

the temperature is fine here, it goes down to 30 degrees at night at least,
sometimes it's even only 29 or 28. the real problem is not the heat, but the
humidity.

have fun at entropia!

--
cheers,