Quantcast

Disc images of slink CD-ROM boxed set

Aaron Taylor
I recently posted on Reddit seeking help identifying the exact version of Debian in an older CD-ROM boxed set. One response suggested that people might be interested in images of the CD-ROMs in the set and suggested I post here.

Do these images already exist online somewhere? If not, are they of use to anyone?

Announcement for this package: https://www.debian.org/News/1999/19991012
Images: http://imgur.com/a/KwFkH
Reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/debian/comments/6675nc/help_id_version_of_older_debian_cd_boxset/

Aaron

Re: Disc images of slink CD-ROM boxed set

Steve McIntyre
On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 07:06:12PM -0700, Aaron Taylor wrote:
>I recently posted on Reddit seeking help identifying the exact version of Debian in an older CD-ROM boxed set. One response suggested that people might be interested in images of the CD-ROMs in the set and suggested I post here.
>
>Do these images already exist online somewhere? If not, are they of use to anyone?
>
>Announcement for this package: https://www.debian.org/News/1999/19991012
>Images: http://imgur.com/a/KwFkH
>Reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/debian/comments/6675nc/help_id_version_of_older_debian_cd_boxset/

Hi Aaron,

We have *some* older images online at

  http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/older-contrib/

from other helpful people. If yours are different, then it would be
great if you could grab the images for us. :-)

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                [hidden email]
"This dress doesn't reverse." -- Alden Spiess