Doubt on installation

ravichandhiran Sathish
Dear sir

             I am using Windows 10 in my system. I just want to change it to Debian os. Can you help me to install it.

Regards
Sadhish.R

Re: Doubt on installation

Dominique Dumont
On Thursday, 28 March 2019 12:21:17 CET ravichandhiran Sathish wrote:
>              I am using Windows 10 in my system. I just want to change it
> to Debian os. Can you help me to install it.

You can get everything you need to install Debian on your PC there:

https://www.debian.org/distrib/

All the best

Re: Doubt on installation

Kashif Shah