EDFlib 1.12 (new version available)

Teunis van Beelen
EDFlib 1.12 is available at:

https://www.teuniz.net/edflib/

or

https://github.com/Teuniz/EDFlib/

Kind Regards,

Teunis van Beelen

--
"C'è qualcosa nella nebbia! Qualcosa nella nebbia ha preso John Lee!"

Re: EDFlib 1.12 (new version available)

Fabian Klötzl
Hi all,

So I tackled this one. The packaging has been moved from SVN to Git [1].
For the sponsor I left the task of tagging and deleting the old repo.

Best,
Fabian

[1]: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-med/edflib.git/

Re: EDFlib 1.12 (new version available)

Andreas Tille-2
Hi Fabian,

On Wed, Aug 09, 2017 at 01:50:37PM +0200, Fabian Klötzl wrote:
> So I tackled this one. The packaging has been moved from SVN to Git [1].
> For the sponsor I left the task of tagging and deleting the old repo.

Sponsored and removed from SVN.  Thanks a lot for the complete job

    Andreas.

http://fam-tille.de

Re: EDFlib 1.12 (new version available)

Fabian Klötzl
Hi Andreas,

On 10.08.2017 00:59, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Sponsored and removed from SVN.  Thanks a lot for the complete job

As far as I can tell, the package didn't make it into the new queue.
Would you mind uploading it again?

Best,
Fabian

Re: EDFlib 1.12 (new version available)

Andreas Tille-5
Hi Fabian,

On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 11:49:16AM +0200, Fabian Klötzl wrote:
> On 10.08.2017 00:59, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > Sponsored and removed from SVN.  Thanks a lot for the complete job
>
> As far as I can tell, the package didn't make it into the new queue.
> Would you mind uploading it again?

Thanks for the reminder.  It seems I simply forgot to dput (done now).

Kind regards

      Andreas.

http://fam-tille.de

Re: EDFlib 1.12 (new version available)

Fabian Klötzl
Hi,

Because of a bad feature check, the build failed on hurd. I tried to
properly fix it using cmake, which I have no previous experience with.
Please review and dput again. ☺

Fabian