Elena Grandi: Advocate

Amaya-4

Amaya Rodrigo Sastre (via nm.debian.org)
https://nm.debian.org/process/77

Re: Elena Grandi: Advocate

Amaya Rodrigo Sastre

I actually had just talked about DM with Elena, but I must have seen DD
somewhere (investigating where ATM), that's why I stated I was surprised
to see her apply for full DD.

Just a short note to let everyone know that, evidently, if I advocate
Elena as a full DD, I also fully advocate her DM application.
Let me know if I need to do anything else or if this email is enough to
correct this and clarify my advocay of Elena.

Previous msg fully quoted below, for reference.

Amaya wrote:

> I have been sponsoring packages for Elena since 2012.
> She has been technically competent, with an attention to detail and prompt
> response to her bug reports, completelly agreeable on her social interactions
> that made me believe she would make a great member of our project.
> I have been the one to pester her to apply for DM status. I was happily
> surprised to see she applied to NM for full Debian membership and I fully
> advocate her work, skills and I believe she will make a great Debian Developer.
>
> In short: I support Elena Grandi <[hidden email]>'s request to become
> a Debian Developer.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Amaya
>

> Amaya Rodrigo Sastre (via nm.debian.org)
> --
> https://nm.debian.org/process/77
--
 .''`.                        Work like you don't need the money
: :' :                          Love like you've never been hurt