Email contacts for https://www.debian.org/women/contact

Laura Arjona Reina-4
Hi
At the end of the webpage https://www.debian.org/women/contact there is a list of people available for contacting, if somebody prefers not to send to the public mailing list.

I think all the people listed there are retired (correct me if I am wrong). I'll add myself, and I'm asking here:

* permission to remove the current contacts (ping me if I should keep any of them)
* for new volunteers to appear in that list. Please say name, email, and language(s).

Thanks!
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona

Re: Email contacts for https://www.debian.org/women/contact

Keerthana Krishnan
Hi,

I'd love to volunteer for this as well.

I'm Keerthana K, email : [hidden email],
I can speak/read/write : English, Hindi and Malayalam with native proficiency

Thanks and regards! :D
Keerthana

Keerthana

Re: Email contacts for https://www.debian.org/women/contact

Hi!

Laura Arjona Reina:
> Hi
> At the end of the webpage https://www.debian.org/women/contact there is a list of people available for contacting, if somebody prefers not to send to the public mailing list.
>
> I think all the people listed there are retired (correct me if I am wrong). I'll add myself, and I'm asking here:
>
> * permission to remove the current contacts (ping me if I should keep any of them)
> * for new volunteers to appear in that list. Please say name, email, and language(s).

Feel free to add me [hidden email] (Ulrike Uhlig).
Languages: german, french, english.

Cheers,
u.

Re: Email contacts for https://www.debian.org/women/contact

Laura Arjona Reina-4
Hi again

El 11/03/17 a las 14:28, Laura Arjona Reina escribió:

> Hi
> At the end of the webpage https://www.debian.org/women/contact there is a list of people available for contacting, if somebody prefers not to send to the public mailing list.
>
> I think all the people listed there are retired (correct me if I am wrong). I'll add myself, and I'm asking here:
>
> * permission to remove the current contacts (ping me if I should keep any of them)
> * for new volunteers to appear in that list. Please say name, email, and language(s).
>
> Thanks!
> Laura Arjona Reina
> https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona

Thanks everybody for your answers.

I've added the new contacts to the webpage.

I mailed the old contacts to check if they wish to be still listed or
listed as emeritus or removed. Meike agreed to be listed as emeritus.

The changes will be online in the next hours in
https://www.debian.org/women/contact

Cheers