Error while building ruby-em-websocket

Manas Kashyap
Hi I am Manas Kashyap ,

I am trying to package ruby-em-websocket.
I am getting an error while doing so (i do packaging work in a Debian Sid container), can anyone help me out in resolving this error

Re: Error while building ruby-em-websocket

Hleb Valoshka-2

Do we have em-websocket-client packaged?

yes , i packaged it , and yet to be uploaded , u can check it in https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-em-websocket-client .

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 9:01 PM, Hleb Valoshka <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 7/31/18, Manas Kashyap <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am trying to package ruby-em-websocket.
> I am getting an error while doing so (i do packaging work in a Debian Sid
> container), can anyone help me out in resolving this error
>
> error :- http://paste.debian.net/1035969/

Do we have em-websocket-client packaged?

Re: Error while building ruby-em-websocket

Hleb Valoshka-2
On 7/31/18, Manas Kashyap <[hidden email]> wrote:
> yes , i packaged it , and yet to be uploaded , u can check it in
> https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-em-websocket-client .

So you packaged its old version which doesn't support 2nd argument to
.connect method while ruby-em-websocket needs an updated version.

PS: please don't top quote and don't reply personally