Extremadura Meeting on 17.10- 21.10 for Debian-Edu

Extremadura Meeting on 17.10- 21.10 for Debian-Edu

Patrick Winnertz-4
Hello!

Now it's final: We'll participate in the Extremadura Worksession in
October. This session will take place in Mérida in the southwest of spain
from the 17. October till the 21. October.

On behalf of the organiser César Gómez Martín I would like to collect the
following data from those people that would like to work on debian-edu
there.

The required informations are:
   - the preferred airport or airports of origin
   - the passport number (needed to book the flights)
   - the name exactly as it is on the passport

César needs this informations until the end of this week, so please send me
your data until Friday afternoon, so that I can send them Friday evening
to César.

Thanks, and I would like to see as many of you as possible in Mérida! :)

Greetings
Winnie
--
 .''`.   Patrick Winnertz <[hidden email]>
:  :' :  GNU/Linux Debian-Edu Developer