FOSDEM 2019

Adriana Cássia
Hi!

Anyone is going to Fosdem?

https://fosdem.org/2019/

I was wondering to propose a sprint about underrepresented groups in
the Debian community and what we can do about it, to schedule some
activities to involve more people, and so on.

Best regards,

--
Adriana C. da Costa
http://www.mulheres.eti.br

Re: FOSDEM 2019

Miriam Ruiz-4
I don't know yet for sure, but I might eventually go. It might be nice
to organize something along those lines.

Greetings,
Miry
El lun., 12 nov. 2018 a las 12:19, Adriana Cássia
(<[hidden email]>) escribió:

> Hi!
>
> Anyone is going to Fosdem?
>
> https://fosdem.org/2019/
>
> I was wondering to propose a sprint about underrepresented groups in
> the Debian community and what we can do about it, to schedule some
> activities to involve more people, and so on.
>

> Best regards,
>
> --
> Adriana C. da Costa
> http://www.mulheres.eti.br

Re: FOSDEM 2019

Mechtilde Stehmann-2

Am 12.11.18 um 12:18 schrieb Adriana Cássia:
> Hi!
>
> Anyone is going to Fosdem?
>
> https://fosdem.org/2019/

I will be there both days.

Most of the time you can meet me at Apache OpenOffice both.

> I was wondering to propose a sprint about underrepresented groups in
> the Debian community and what we can do about it, to schedule some
> activities to involve more people, and so on.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Adriana C. da Costa
> http://www.mulheres.eti.br
-
Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice
## Debian Developer
## Loook, calender-exchange-provider, libreoffice-canzeley-client
## PGP encryption welcome

Re: FOSDEM 2019

Adriana Cássia
Hi!

I created a pad to do a type of brainstorming, I believe it can be
helpful to organize our ideas before the event.

https://pad.riseup.net/p/WDebian

I hope receive a lot of contributions :-)

Best regards,

--
Adriana C. da Costa
http://www.mulheres.eti.br